31) I'm sorry. I'm so sorry

As the attack rages on, Ash, Hunter, and Avery leave the bass through an underground pathway and make their way to a little town in Washington. They have a lead on where Tony is and starting tracking. Hunter who's driving, flies down the highway swerving to get around and driving somewhat recklessly. His anger at the situation showing through his hands and feet and in turn causing erratic driving and almost a few wrecks. Ashton and Avery are riding along with him with Ashton in the front and Avery in the backseat of the truck.

Ashton, knowing and sensing Hunters anger exclaims to Hunter to slow down before you get someone killed.

Hunter knowing that he let his emotions get ahead of his brain pulls onto the shoulder and lets Ashton drive. They're about 13 hours away from where Tony might be.

Back at the base
Clint grabs Natasha and cradles her. Walking out of the room he heads to the exit. Finding Steve they take off and  get to the quinjet before SHIELD can regroup and go after them. Strapping her down they take off. Natasha drugged can barely make out her surroundings. Knowing that it'll be touch and go from here she doesn't fight it. She already lost the father of her child, "why would it matter if I end up dead also. Maybe my child will have a better chance. Please don't let them hurt him, let him live. They can break me but leave him alone", she thinks.

Bruce watches the computer seeing the location of the quinjet. With a sly smile folding across his face he knows that she's theirs again.