30) Alone

3000 Miles away from the base
He's been running nonstop for the past two weeks. Hiding away in little hole in the walls where no one looks and sleeping during the day so he can travel at night.

(She's around 8 months pregnant now, and I left her to do raise our child by herself.  What kind of man am I? A coward. A fool. No, she choose this. She choose this when she didn't tell me the truth. I would've forgiven her had she told me before all this shit went down. All she had to do was tell me that she knew. Now we're fighting a preventable war.)

3000 miles away and alone. That's what he is. Stuck at a dead end with no where to run again. He could go back. But that would mean facing her and he's not sure that he's ready for that. He knows he could lash out and possibly hurt her. It's better that he stays away until he learns how to keep himself in check again.

Back at the base
She's been locked in the room for days. Barely eating and sleeping she looks like a ghoul wandering the base when she does leave the room. Snapping at everyone and random bursts of anger, everyone gives Natasha a wide berth.

When she doesn't leave the room, she's usually sleeping the day away and up at night staring out the window on the seat he made for her with tears rolling down her face. She doesn't make a sound, for that's been drilled out of her. She learned to cry silently and away from prying eyes.

At first she would eat sometimes at an irregular schedule but now she's lucky if she can even keep the food down since all she does it throw it back up. Her nights at doesn't either sitting in the window or over the toilet throwing up nothing but air. She's lost weight. From 140 pounds down to 110, her health is steadily declining. Eventually she might not be alive much longer if she continues this way.  She needs him, but he's no where to be found. Their child is getting sick since she's not getting enough nutrition to compensate for the child's growth. At this rate, both her and their child will be dead before the years up.

Somewhere else on the base (near headquarters)
Every pack-mate of Tony's is running around and compiling the program to track their alpha and bring him back when an alarm goes off.  All the power gets shut off at the base and it goes dark. Soon all everyone heard is their breathing, when it finally happens. The attack is on.

Natasha is unaware being further away from the main area until she sees the smoke and Clint's face before it all goes black. And then nothing.