12)Talk is cheap, my darling When you're feeling right at home...

She wakes up in the early morning light as the suns rising. Turning over she sees Tony's face scrunched up, lines farrowing his forehead. She knows that he's worried about her and her safety. She feels the safest when she's curled into his arms.

He's spooning her from behind, the only sound in the room is his quiet breathing and her soft hums soothing his soul. He worried about her. He's scared that she might leave him for Bruce now that he's back along with Clint. He knows that she and Clint are like siblings and that the war between them hurt them both.

They're running low on money and soon will probably have to move to a smaller apartment. He hopes that he can find a job that pays well to support her and himself. All the money they have goes towards paying for college, rent, food, and maybe if they didn't go over budget some new clothes.

She's slowly becoming aware of her surroundings. She turns over and pillows her head on Tony's chest. She hears his heartbeat. It's erratic and has her worried.

As the sun continues coming up the radio turns on and plays a song

Talk is cheap, my darling
When you're feeling right at home
I wanna make you move with confidence
I wanna be with you alone

Said help me help you start it
You're too comfortable to know
Throwing out those words
Oh, you gotta feel it on your own

The lyrics and slow beat float across the room as their both lost in their thoughts.

As he's thinking she crawls over towards him in a slow and seducing way.
She straddles his waist and leans over him to kiss him deeply.

He responds in kind with her, his tongue exploring her mouth as they become lost in each other.

He removes her clothes, tapping on her shirt and jeans before pulling them off. He isn't a savage like people think, he's actually quite gentle when he can keep it under control.

Soon they are both bare and he is hovering over her body, breathing in her scent. As he lines himself up with her he stares into her eyes and watches her. With one long slow thrust he pushes inside. Hovering over her and bottoming out, he waits till she adjusts to his size. When she raises her hip he starts to thrust. Carefully he thrusts against her slowly and gently. He puts his head into the pillow so that he doesn't bite her. His eyes flash gold and his teeth elongate as his feral side starts to come out.

Her eyes are closed tight and her neck is bared in an animals submission. She submits to him and lets him control the pace.

As he thrusts into her he starts to feel himself lose a little control. He's starting to pound into her with abandon, with almost all his strength.

The only sounds from them are his growling and her whimpering whine as he thrusts in her. He starts to lose control of himself and let the animal out.

As he nears his peak he tries to lock himself down so he doesn't lose control and accidentally hurt her.

He falls over the edge and in a feral show of power he raises his head and howls out his orgasm. With one final thrust, his eyes gleaming gold and teeth elongated his eyes lock onto her pulse point and he goes for it. As Tasha falls over the edge with a loud scream of his name, he turns her head to the side and latches his teeth to her neck and bites down.

His feral side marks her as mate.

As they ride out their orgasm they fall asleep with him still inside her.

~~~<<<~~~>>>~~~<<<~~~>>>~~~<<<~~~>>>~

Hours later in late afternoon he wakes up and looks at her curled into him. They're still half naked but he now has on boxers and she's wearing his shirt. Sniffing the air he catches a unique scent. He can smell his scent on her, the musky smell radiating off her in waves. As he looks over her body he sees the bite mark on her neck from when they first woke up.

She's now his mate.

He needs to tell her his secret.

He's a werewolf from his moms side.

He's stronger, faster, and has better reflexes and senses than both Steve and Bucky. And with a healing factor he doesn't have to worry about catching diseases and having other health issues. He'll age slower than normal humans and look like he's in his late 40s for many years.

Most of the time when people think about werewolves they picture mindless killing animals but they're not all like that. Most of them are civilized and respectful to everyone.

He knows that she's going to ask him why he bit her neck when she wakes up. He has no idea how to tell her that he's a werewolf. He's scared that she might kick him to the curb, leave him on his own but he's more scared that she's going to reject on the basis of him not being human and hate him out of fear once he tells her.

As Tony thinks about how to tell her his secret, Natasha's busy thinking about how to tell Tony that she wants to know why Bruce and Clint are back.

She knows that just telling him that she's going to meet with them won't go over well so she needs to plan first. He'll probably be jealous of Bruce and think that she wants to get back together with him. She doesn't want Bruce. Tony treats her like a queen and not like a monster as she has been called by many.

Looking at him she recalls him during his moment of bliss.

She wonders why he howled and bit her neck like he did. The bite's gonna leave a mark in the morning when they wake up. It's almost like he is an animal. He acted like an animal in heat. She's thinking about it too much and is developing a headache.

Closing her eyes she turns over so her backs facing him and he wraps an arm around her. He nuzzles his face into her neck and sighs.

As sleep claims her only one thought goes through her head- If he's not human, then what is he? I hope he tells me. I'm not like the others, I won't leave him, ever.

As sleep claims him only one thought goes through his head- What if she rejects me forever? I'll be left alone with no one wanting me. I'll be a freak, just like my dad said I always was.

Talk is cheap- Chet Faker