Chapter 2 - just boys stuff?

--Lisas POV--

I open the door smiling and find a cute looking boy on the other side.

"Uh, Lisa?" he asks.

"Yeah, thanks for picking me up." I say closing the door behind me.

"No problem." he replies and turns around, going to his car.

I follow him and get in the passengers seat.

"I'm Aaron by the way." he tells me, starting the engine.

"You don't go to my school do you?" I ask him, since I'm pretty sure I've never seen him before. 

Aaron turns his head a little and looks towards me.

"I go to Ridgeton High" he says, his eyes fixed on the road again.

"Never seen you there.." I think out loud, trying to keep my eyes off him.

He wears a plain grey sweater and skinny black jeans. 

"It's a big school..." he mumbles.

I nod in agreement.

An uncomfortable silence fills the space between us.

"How old are you?" he asks me a little shy. I can tell because he starts rubbing his thigh.

"I am 16 at the moment but I'm turning 17 next month. What about you?" I smile at Aaron.

"I'm 17 turning 18  in October." he says, trying to keep focused on the road.

-- Aarons POV --

The girl next to me makes me nervous and I don't know why. I try to start a chilled conversation, without asking her too many questions, I don't want to sound like a stalker.

"So do you know anyone showing up at Parkers as well?" she asks me smiling. I can see she does because she catches the corner of my eye.

"I think Nash is coming and Shawn maybe.." I say.

"We're the only girls?" she furrows her eyebrows a bit.

"Yeah, I guess you and me are the only girls." I shrug and begin to laugh.

She starts laughing as well, which loosens the uncomfortableness. 

"I meant Chelsea and me." she smirks.

"Unless Nash brings his girlfriend, which will not be happening because she doesn't like Parker and I, you're the only girls." I utter, looking at her quickly, before trying to concentrate on the road again.

"And what are you normally doing while hanging out?" Lisa questions.

"We're usually just watching some movies, nothing special..." I say, being a bit disappointed we're never doing something exciting.

"Sounds fun!" she chuckles as I stop my car in front of Parkers House.

"Here we are." I smile at her, loosening my seatbelt and getting out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride Aaron!"  Lisa expresses, walking by my side to Parkers door.

I knock and we get in.

--Lisas POV--

Aaron holds the door open for me when I get into Parkers house, which made me blush a little but I could hide it successfully.

I follow him to a normal sized living room, where the guy from the locker and Chelsea sit on the couch. I've never really talked to him, but I assume that's Parker. Next to the beige couch both of them are sitting on, I find a boy with dark hair and extremely blue eyes seated on an armchair with a coke in his hand.

"Hey Lisa!" Chelsea says and smirks at me. "Nash, Parker that's Lisa."

"Hi. I'm Nash" the guy in the armchair says, before saying his hello to Aaron. 

"Parker." the dude next to Chelsea speaks.

I nod at them before looking for a place to sit. Chelsea points to the place next to her and I move towards the couch.

"Nash, could I talk to you for a second?" Aaron says to the blue-eyed guy. 

He gets up and both of them exit the room.

I wonder what they're talking about, but probably it's just boys stuff. 

Parker and Chelsea look towards the tv where a movie is running and I simply do the same.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey! I hope you like the chapter, in which Aaron and Lisa are already meeting. So pumped for the next one!