Chapter 5 - keep it

-- Aarons POV --

The others had put on another movie so I sit back on the couch with Lisa. 

"So I must go home now, I still got some homework to do." Shawn says and gets up from his seat. We all goodbye him and then he's already gone.

I put up my phone and make sure nobody sees the display. 

- convo -

To: Nash 

Yo Nash, smth weird happened...

From: Nash 

What?

To: Nash

She phoned her dad right and I thought it was her boyfriend or something...

From: Nash

you did'nt ask her, please 🙏🏼

To: Nash

No, she just said to me she didn't have one

- end of convo -

Nash looks up his phone and gives me a really pissed off look.

From: Nash

I said leave the details to me. Keep it that way.

I knew I just had to trust him.

The time flew by and soon, Parker and Chelsea were asleep tangled up in eachother.

It was half past 11 now and I caught myself yawning.

"Should I drive you -" I say to Lisa before noticing she was asleep as well.

"I'm off, see you tomorrow at school, bro." Nash whispers, so nobody would wake up.

"Bye... I'll just wait for her to get up so I can drive her home." I say quietly and Nash answers by nodding his head. He walks out the house and drives away too.

"Hey, Lisa." I try to wake her, by shaking her a little. She must have a really tight sleep.

After a few other attempts, I give up. I get up out of my seat and try to pick her up in bridal style. It's not easy to have a sleeping girl in one arm and trying to open the door with the other arm.  But I manage to do that, before I unlock my door and gently slip her in the passengers seat. I buckle her seat belt up and start to drive towards her home.

"Where.." a tired voice begins to say.

"You're in my car, everything's alright." I say smiling at her.

She opens up her eyes completely now:" You won't bring me in a park and kill me, will you?" she asks rubbing her eyes.

"No, I'm just bringing you home, but we can go to the park as well." I laugh.

"Aaron?" she says serious and looks in my eyes. "Thank you, this evening could have been so much worse without you." she whispers giving me a grin.

"Anytime." I reply. 

"Have you left your sweatshirt at Parkers?" I ask her, since she's only in her shirt now.

"I guess so.." she murmurs.

"Should I drive back and get it for you?" I offer.

"Nah, it's okay." she answers.

I stop in front of her house and get out of the car. She walks around the car to me and I notice she freezes. Without thinking about it, I take of my sweater under which I wear a blue tank top.

"Here. " I say and hand it to her.

She blushes a bit, making her look even cuter. 

"You don't have to.." she looks up at me. 

She lays it around her shoulders and smiles at me.

We start walking towards the door of the small house.

"Hm.. So If we wanna hang out, give me your number." she speaks and pulls out her phone of her pocket and gives it to me.

I quickly type in my number, before handing her phone back.

"I'll find you in school tomorrow, so you'll have your sweater back." she says, running her fingers across a sleave.

"You can keep it." I mumble, while she begins to hug me, I hug her back before she pulls away and unlocks the door.

"I'll text you." she smiles and gets in the house. I walk back to my car and drive to my house. 

--Lisas POV--

I go up to my room and close the door behind me. I am really tired, so I just change into some sweatpants and put on his sweater. It smells just like him and it's really comfortable.

I lay in bed and get out my phone. I save his number under an A so nobody but me will know who I'm texting.

I set my alarm for tomorrow morning and fall asleep really quickly.

In the next morning I get up and spend a little time on my phone. I decide to text Aaron quickly.

-convo-

To: A

G'morning! :)

From: A

Lisa?

To: A

yeah..

From: A

Should I give you a ride to school?

To: A

Um, sure okay

From: A

I'll be there in 15 minutes.

-end of convo-

15 minutes, were a very short time for me to get ready, but I manage to take a quick shower and do my makeup before I pick out a grey sweater saying OBEY and the same ripped jeans I wore yesterday. I pull up my hair in a bun and pack my school supplies.

I'm almost finished, when the doorbell rings.

I hear someone open the door, before I can do it myself, it's probably my dad. I put on my white Vans and run down the stairs, finding my dad and Aaron in a small conversation. 

I grab an apple and my lunch money and go back to the door.

"Ready?" Aaron smiles at me. 

"Yeah, let's go." I say and my father steps out the door.

"Bye!" he says closing the door behind me.

Aaron walks me to his car and gets in. So do I.

"Slept well?" he asks casually while he starts driving.

"Yeah, I guess.." I answer. 

"Is it okay if I turn up the radio?" he wants to know.

"Sure." I smile.

Though we didn't talk much throughout the ride, it was way better than taking the school bus.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

So I promised this chapter would be a little longer, so I hope that's okay. :)

Turns out both of them get friends?