Chapter 22 - Lisas locker

"Soooo, did little Aaron finally ask his oh so gorgeous Lisa?" Nash laughs at me as usual. 

"Soooo, little Aaron did finally ask his oh so gorgeous Lisa." I answer, giving Nash the moment to think about my sentence.

"Wait what?" he replies shocked. This is really funny.

"Ah, so that was what you meant with you don't need help the other day?"

"Yeah." I simply answer.

"Just a second. You asked her if she'd be your girlfriend, she said yes and you weren't going to tell me straight away?" Nash combines and I can't do anything but laugh.

"Excuse me, but if you want to graduate this year, you better listen here, boys!" our teacher exhorts us.

I stop laughing and we act like we were paying attention.

"So you're officially together now?" Nash asks.

I nod and smile, the thought of this whole thing made me happy.

"Lunch today?" I question Nash after the lesson.

"Yeah, let's meet up at Lisas locker." he suggests.

"Alright, see you then." I say and go to my next class.

-- Lisas POV --

I have my second lesson with Chelsea today and there are so many things to tell her.

"Hey ya!" Chel says and we quickly hug. 

"Hello." 

"So?" Chelsea says curious, because I texted her to hurry up between 1st and 2nd class earlier.

"Aaron asked me." I giggle excited.

"You're his girlfriend now?" Chel makes sure.

"Yeah, finally. I thought he'd never ask." I laugh a little. But it is true, I waited and waited and waited...

"Nice!" Chel replies smiling.

"I also already met his parents. Rather short but they knew my father, which is kinda awkward." 

"So did they like you?" she wants to know, being excited like a three-year-old kid on its birthday.

"I hope so." 

"So enough about Aaron. Parker and you? Which stage?" I question her out.

"Nanana. We're going slow." she laughs.

I put up my phone.

-convo-

To: Nash

Hey, how are you?

From: Nash

Better

To: Nash

Really? We can talk if you want.

From: Nash

No im fine thx anywys.

To: Nash

Okay, tell me whenever you need any help.

From: Nash

Yea

-end of convo-

While scrolling through my texts, I see I still have Aaron saved under 'A 'so nobody knew whom I'm texting. I grin by the thought, anyone would insult me for texting my boyfriend.

Then I decide to save him under 'Aaron 💘'. It's cheesy, but who cares.

The lesson is over.

"Chel, you wanna eat lunch with Aaron, Nash and me?" I offer while we pack our stuff together.

"Sure, meeting at your locker then?" 

"Yeah, as I suppose. I'm gonna ask Aaron where we wanna meet, just to make sure..."

-convo-

To: Aaron 💘

Hey, where we meeting for lunch?

From: Aaron 💘

Your locker?

To: Aaron 💘

That's what I thought.

From: Aaron 💘

Okay, see you then bb

-end of convo-

I'm freaking out and I can't explain why.

Only seeing his name on my phone display drives me crazy, in a positive way though.

"Sooo?" Chelsea wakes me from my thoughts.

"Yeah, at my locker. See you!" I smile at her and go to my next lesson.

In the middle of class, I get a text. It's from Aaron and very surprising and shocking kind of.

'Can you come to room 186? idk whats gonna happen but anonymus texted me to come there.'

Who could anonymus be?  I excuse myself and say Im going to the toilet, but I'm looking for the room instead. I'm curious, maybe it is a trap.

I find the room and wait a moment before I go inside.

--------------------------------------------------

hey guys! i really hope you enjoyed the first half of the story! :) 

now this story has about 20k reads and about 350 votes. thank you all so much!