Chapter 3 - thanks nash

--Aarons POV--

Nash and I get into the kitchen, which is separated  from the living room and I'm getting really nervous.

"'Sup?" he asks and I place my hand behind my neck. 

"You saw that girl?" I say quiet.

"Lisa?" Nash questions, watching me.

"Yeah... I don't know how I should describe it" I begin, stuttering.

"I think I know what you're tryna say. It's okay, she's really hot." Nash grins.

"You got a girlfriend remember?" I hit his chest softly.

"I'll try to get something for you, kay?" he says serious.

"Don't you talk about that with anyone. Not Shawn, not Parker." I worry.

Nash looks at me and speaks:" Relax, be who you are and act like always okay? Try at least.    You're a nice guy so just leave the details to me, yeah?"

I nod. "Thanks Nash." I whisper before going back to the living room.

In the meantime Shawn arrived, he sits besides Lisa and is talking to her. 

"Sh!" Parker and this Chelsea girl exclaim. They cuddled up on the couch like a real couple now, although they weren't dating.  Parker was caressing her shoulder-long, blond hair and she had her head resting on his chest.

Nash gets in his original seat and I sit between Shawn and the armrest of the couch. 

Suddenly he asks:" Hey Parker, you got any snacks?" 

"Sure, help yourself! You'll find something in the kitchen." he answers before focussing on the tv again.

"Can I get ya'll something to drink too?" Shawn asks and gets up from the sofa. 

Silence answers his question, before I suggest: "Maybe just get everyone a cup and we could share a bottle of soda?" I look around, finding Lisa smiling and nodding at me. I smiled back at her, before looking away or otherwise it would get too awkward. 

"Sounds good." Parker says and Shawn goes into the kitchen. 

I feel really uncomfortable and run my fingers through my hair constantly. 

Nash glances at me and shows me to breathe and calm down.

I close my eyes for a few seconds and relax a little. 

Shawn comes back after a couple of minutes with some cups, a big bottle of 7UP and a huge bag  of Lays' chips. 

He sets all these items on the small couch table and fills hisself a cup with 7UP. 

When he finishes he hands me the bottle and sits back between the armrest and me.

I fill a cup for me and look around then.

"Nash want some?" I ask him.

"No, I'm fine." he answers.

"Guys?" I speak to the others.

Parker raises his finger as an answer, Chelsea doesn't react and Lisa just nods at me.

I fill them all a cup and hand them out.

"Thanks." they all reply before watching the movie again and munching a few chips here and there. 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Sorry this chapter is soooo short, I had to split one... Next one is longer.

:)