Chapter 38 - a crazy type of breakup-girl

time: beginning of the summer break

-- Aarons POV --

"You only have to promise something." I tell her.

"What?" she looks up into my eyes, still having both of her hands intertwined with mine.

"You won't be sad, because you're not here, okay? I hate when you're sad so just enjoy you're time in Norway."

"Sweden." she corrects me chuckling. 

"Last call for passenger Lisa Wright for flight 07839 to Stockholm, Sweden. Lisa Wright to Gate 42 please, last call." 

"I must go now." Lisa gets on her toes to kiss me.

"I love you." I say when we break apart and she leaves after she repeats my sentence.

I won't see her now for 3 a half weeks and it hurts already.

We agreed to skype as much as possible, but it will not be the same. Sometimes it's not about talking to eachother or seeing eachother but just the feeling of having the one you love right next to you.

I told her she should skype me as soon as she arrived, which will be in about 9 hours and I'm already looking forward to it.

I have to distract myself, so I call Shawn.

"Hey Shawn." 

"Hi, what's up?" he answers.

"What you're doing?" 

"Um.. Nothing really." he says.

"Wanna hang out? I got nothing to do so.."

"I'm sorry, I'm meeting Kate in a half an hour." 

"Ah, okay. I understand. Bye!" 

"Bye." Shawn replies and hangs up.

So what am I going to do then? Parker is not an option...

Chelsea? No. 

I guess, I'm just doing something alone then.

I have been checking my phone all the time, watched loads of movies and series, but Lisa still hasn't called yet.

Unexpectedly, Chelsea calls me.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hi.Can I come over maybe?" I hear she is upset and maybe a little drunk.

"It's 12." I frown. What did she want so late?

"Yeah, I know. I'll take a taxi." she says.

"I can go get you." I offer.

"No, I'm alright. Be there in 10 maybe 15." she hangs up.

Lisas flight should've landed right now.

But we need to wait with skyping, until she has wifi.

 Sometime later Chelsea texts me she is standing at my door, so I open for her.

Her face is completely red and her makeup is all over her face.

"Hey, come on in." I whisper and we quietly go up to my room.

She doesn't say anything, she just sits on my couch and seems to be in an other world.

"What happened?" I ask her, while sitting next to her.

"A fucking cheater happened." Chel answers, leavig me clueless.

"Parker?" I frown. If what I thought would be true, really is, than I know why she is so upset.

"We went in that club and he went to the bar to get us something to drink and he wouldn't come back after a while. So I went to the bar and he wasn't there. I couldn't find him anywhere else in the club either." she tells me.

"But I guess you found him somewhere else?" I suppose.

"Not that to be a reason to worry, but with whom he was there. Or even better, what they did." she says and I realize she isn't upset anymore, but angry. Really angry.

"I think I can tell what you're up to s-"

She directly cuts me off.

"He pushed her up against a wall, kissed her and touched her everywhere possible. What would you do, when you'd see your girlfriend doing that to you?"

"Probably "

Chelsea cuts me off again.

"Go away and act like nothing happened and talk about it later, saying you'd forgive her but inside your broken? No. I don't wanna do that. I talked to him straight away and guess what he said."

I shake my head.

"He said it was an accident. It isn't what it looks like. That he is drunk." her voice is still fulfilled with anger, but I see tears coming up to her eyes.

"He isn't good enough for you. Forget about him. Total asshole." I say, trying to make her feel better.

"I thought you liked that idiot?"

"No. I don't. He is not that type of guy I hang around with." I explain.

"Well, I'm sorry bothering you with this even. I mean, that's what you tell your best friend. But she happens to be in a plane. And who is it she's going to call first, when she arrives? Her oh-so-perfect boyfriend. Not even thinking about me. Love relationships are ruining every friendship. So as hers and mine. Who am I thinking it would be different?" she gets up and wants to leave my room.

"Wait. She must call soon, wanna stay here and talk to her first?" I offer.

"No. I let you two have the perfect being-together thing. Bye." she almost yells at me and leaves.