Chapter 32 - the party

--Lisas POV--

I go up to my room. Dad isn't home yet.

What I still really need to think of is what to wear to party tonight. Truth is, I don't really go to parties so I don't actually have any outfits to wear.

There are still 2 and a half hours left, but I need to pick an outfit, shower, do my hair and makeup and dress.

As if there would be the perfect outfit in my closet, I open it curious, just to be disappointed. 

So maybe a skirt. But there's nothing to wear on top. 

I really wonder about something to wear for half an hour, before I finally pick up my phone.

-convo-

To: Chel

DRESSING EMERGENCY!

From: Chel

Nothin to wear for tnight?

To: Chel

Yeah..

From: Chel

Okay. You got leather jeans/leggings?

To: Chel

I have

From: Chel

Okay, wear that with a sparkly top

To: Chel

I ain't got one.

From: Chel

Wait, I'll come over and we get ready together.

To: Chel

Okay thx <3

-end of convo-

I look through my wardrobe again until someone yells:"I'm home!" and a laughter afterwards.

Chelsea.

"Hey!" we hug when she enters my room.

"Okay, we really gotta hurry up." I  say after checking the time: 6:30pm.

"You had a shower yet?" Chelsea frowns, looking at my messy hair.

"No..." I mumble.

"I'll pick an outfit for you, you go take your shower." she instructs me.

When I come out of the shower I put on undergarments and my bath robe.

"Now, put that on, I'll get dressed here." she says, hands me a bunch of clothes and pushs me back into the bathroom.

Let's see. She gave me my leather jeans, a sparkling gold spaghetti top, which is probably hers and my army green jacket.

"Are you ready yet?" Chel hammers against the door.

I open it and go outside.

"You look great." I smile at her.

She pulls off a white ripped jeans and a black waterfall top.

"Thankyou. How do you like my top?" she asks pointing at the golden one on me.

"It's really hot." I smirk.

"So then, I'll curl my hair, what will you do with yours?" she goes into my bathroom and gets my curling iron.

" I dunno..."

"I have an idea.." she grins and sits in front of my vanity mirror, plugs in my curling iron and starts sectioning her hair.

"I'll get my makeup ready then.." I tell her and go to the bathroom.