Chapter 29 - delete it

--Lisas POV--

My dream stops and I'm awake now. I slowly open my eyes, seeing the wall behind Aarons bed.

He himself is still asleep, how late is it?

I unlock my phone and see it's half past seven. I browse my social medias, starting with twitter and going to Instagram then. A few people liked my new photo, some comments said cute or awww and I smile by the thought of yesterday.

Aaron marked me on a picture and tired I look at it loading slowly.

This picture is so ugly. I look terrible when I'm sleeping and he had nothing better to do than taking a photo and posting it?

I read the caption and smile, Aaron is incredibly cute, but I still don't like the picture.

Maybe I can force him to delete it later.

Aaron has got way more followers than I have, so he received many comments. I read them all. Mostly they come from single girls, who've been following for ages and commented every picture with hot or sexy but I'm not jealous. I trust him.

"Good morning birthday girl." Aarons raspy voice whispers into my ear. I want to turn around to face him, but he holds me tightly.

"G'morning." I grin.

"You slept alright?" 

"Yeah, I always sleep good when I'm here." I chuckle.

"So what you wanna do for the day?" he asks me.

"Hm... I don't really know." 

"Tonight we're going to party a bit okay?" he kisses my cheek.

Party? Yeah. I've never been to a party with Aaron before. But I wanted to.

"Cool. But Aaron you really need to take of that picture from you Instagram." I say.

"No."

"I look ugly.." I whine.

"You look phenomenal." he chuckles and turns me around so I face him.

"Stop being so cute and delete it." I laugh.

He keeps his face serious.

"No and no."

I laugh at him.

"Babe, I have an idea. Have you ever played LaserTag?" he grins.

"I haven't, to be honest, but I always wanted to."

"Then that's what we're gonna do today." he smiles.

"Okay." I whisper and close my eyes again. 

Aaron pulls me a little closer to him and we take comfortable positions.

"Mind if I turn on the tv?" he asks.

"No." I mumble against his neck.

He reaches out for the remote and shortly after I hear GMA. While Aaron is watching teli, I fall asleep again.

"Darling, please." he wakes me, pushing me away from him a bit.

"What's wrong?" I from, moving off of him.

"My neck hurts..." he mumbles.

"I'm sorry." I chuckle, when I see the red spot.

Suddenly someone knocks at his door. "Aaron?" his mom asks and comes in right after.

"Oh, I didn't know you-" she says shocked and leaves the room again.

"It's okay come on in." Aaron grins.

"I was actually just checking, if you were awake. Cause you weren't there for breakfast." 

"Yeah, I um- Lisa was sleeping here. And yeah..." he tells her casually and she smiles at us.

"Oh happy birthday Lisa! You're turning 17, right?" his mom smiles at me. 

I sit up in Aarons bed and nod.

"Thanks, Mrs. Carpenter."

She then leaves the room and Aaron and I burst into laughter. 

I notice I got several texts. 

"Wow, you didn't say it was already 10!" 

"So what?" Aaron shrugs.

I answer texts from Shawn, Chelsea, my dad and some class mates.

"Oh, Chelsea and Shawn will come with us tonight." Aaron tells me.

"Chelsea won't bring Parker?" I wonder.

"Yes and Shawn will also bring his new girlfriend." 

"Okay, sounds fun." I smile.

"What about just staying here for an other half an hour and go lasertagging then?"

"Yeah." I cuddle up to him again and we just listen to some music.

"Hey there Delilah, what's it like in New York City?" I sing with the music quietly and Aaron joins me.

"I'm a thousand miles away, but girl tonight you look so pretty as you do..."

We end up kissing and cuddling until it's eleven.

"I'll get ready now." I finally say and get up.

I take some stuff out of his closet. I left a pair of jeans and a grey sweatshirt at his, just to be on the safe side.

I quickly get dressed in his room, while he picks some clothes to wear.

When he's finished with that, he walks towards me and puts his hands on my naked shoulders. Instantly I get goosebumps.

"I'll just go and take a shower real quick." he says and goes to the bathroom.

Only a few minutes later, he returns, when I'm already done.

I don't put any makeup on, because one I just don't feel like it today and two, I didn't bring any with me.

My hair is a little curled, because of the bun and I let it down and put the beanie on.

"I really like it. Thanks." I smile at Aaron.

"No problem." he chuckles and we leave for LaserTag.