a/n

hello, loves! here's the last instalment of this book.

<< Thank you >>

to every single reader out there, i thank you from the bottom of my heart! your comments + votes really made my day.

to athena5555 and donutpies and FeeeliXxXx - thank you for all your support!

to my parents, because without them, i wouldn't have been able to put the words from my mind, onto this platform.

and lastly, to Nestlè company. thank you for making the Nerds candy, without which this book wouldn't have been born!

<< Bullying the Bullies >>

'Bullying the Bullies', is a direct spin- off to 'Nerds', taking place in the same school with a few of the same characters.

it is NOT a sequel, but only a spin-off, with mild overlapping of both the universes.

a few characters from this book, will be shed in a different light in ''Bullying the Bullies.' so if you're interested in something of that sort, then do check it out.

it is also a completed book, having fifteen chapters.

<< The Dragon Girl >>

tired of the 'Nerds', universe? then feel free to check out my ongoing fantasy book - The Dragon Girl.

it's got six chapters that have been posted, and i can assure you that it is by far one of my most properly planned and executed books, with a far more intricate plot than any of my other books!

so check that out, if dragons, handsome princes, evil queens, and castles filled with secrets sound enticing to you!

and that's the end of my final author's note for this book! have a nice day, sunflowers! :)

- aspir