Ch. 2: Jack is my PE teacher?

Okay so i've change Elaina's age and Jack's age just so it will logic as this story goes on. You'll know why soon enough.

Chapter 2

My jaw dropped when I saw who is our PE teacher.

Of course, I always told Jon that my suspicious is the school's teacher so why was I so surprise when they send Jack as the school's PE teacher.

I stomp over to him and glowered at him, "Why didn't you tell me?" I whisper shout at him making sure that the other students didn't hear me.

I can feel their glaring and curious glance, but I've learn to ignore it.

He grinned, "There's no fun in it if I told you now isn't it?" he said with a wink and then clapped his hand. "Alright kids I'll be your PE instructor for this semester and until then you're stuck with me. And my teaching is alot different from your previous teachers if you have any problems with it, you come to me personally.'

"Oh I don't think we will have any problem Mr..." Tiffany trailer off batting her eyes, twirling a strand of her hair that is up in a ponytail.

Jack cleared his throat awkwardly, "Mr Parkinson." he said rubbing his neck and shot me a weird look.

"Mr Parkinson how do you know the fre- I mean Elaina." Quiin said correcting herself when she almost said 'freak'

I snorted, you have no idea buddy.

Jack's awkward smile replace with a huge grin, "Elaina is one of my friend. We used to work together." he said winking at me, I rolled my eyes and went over to Max.

He lean towards me, "He's the Jack you're partner with right?" he whisper looking at me expectantly.

I sigh, "Unfortunately, yeah."

"Alright I'm gonna call your name and then we will start with a few laps before we get to the good part." Jack announced and start calling out the names on his clipboard.

Once he done with attendance, he blow the whistle and make us run at least three laps. Half the class are groaning but I didn't. I'm so used to Jack's training method, it didn't really bother me. But I only hate it when I'm beyond exhausted yet he still push me.

Jack is the best instructor, if you're leaning to become a boxer or a fighter.

"So what do you think?" and speaking of the devil --- he run at the same pace as mine, "First day of teaching."

I huff, "We're students. You should consider sports for an exchange. They're not practicing to be a fighter Jack." I said in annoyance. "And you better not make me do anymore laps when we're at Headquarters."

He chuckle, "Okay I won't." he said rolling his eyes. "Oh and by the way who is Vincent Cooper? His name sounds oddly familiar."

I gritted my teeth together, "The Cooper family." I said. "The one we have to look after them cause some people planned to take over them. And considering how loaded they are comparing to others, they're kind of a big deal."