The after shock

I wake up the next day at 4 pm. Not am. Pm. Afternoon. I'm still tired. I repeat to my self in my head Jenn you have to get up But I cant really do that. It doesn't matter if I get up anymore. Nothing matters. I cant force myself to get out of bed. I feel like I'm being held down, I cry for around 2 hours and I decide to check if Andreas home. I pick up my phone (Cant forget that. Ahaha Brianna, You're too funny.) and finally force myself out of bed. I walk towards her room while passing the kitchen table. There a not on the table that says: Ricky is coming over at 5. Be ready. And next to it is a couple pieces of chocolate and a granola bar.

I eat a piece of chocolate and bring the granola bar to my room to just leave it sitting on my dresser. Even though I haven't eaten since last night, I'm not hungry. Honestly, I'm not really anything. I'm not happy, sad, or angry. I'm just empty.

I check my twitter after picking out an outfit for today, A black hoodie and some galaxy shorts. Most of my notifications are really sweet except for a couple of hate comments that really seem to stand out. I start reading more and more about how ugly, fat, not funny, stupid, And how much of a whore I am. I just sit down and cry. All of the comments seem so true to me now. I'm such a horrible person I cant even stand myself. And that's when the door bell rings.

I open the door to a nice friendly smile that belongs to Ricky. "How are you?" He asks while I invite him in. "Honestly, not too good." I say "Jenn, Can we be real with each other for a second?" He asks, I nod. "Jenn, he's not worth your tears. he does this all the time. Connor and I were going to warn you but we didn't want to hurt you, And we thought it would be different.." He says staring at me with honesty. "What do you mean he does this all of the time?" I say not knowing wither to be angry or sad. "Jenn, There is no good way to say this... He kinda hooks up with a lot of girls." Before he could finish I start crying again. "Jenn, Don't cry please." He hands me a glass of water. "Let go see a movie or something. You cant spend the rest of your life here. Okay?" He says softly. I nod and we head out.

We get in his car and he turns on the radio. Katy Perry- roar comes on and he starts screaming the lyrics. I laugh so hard I thought I was going to pee myself because the people on the street just stood there staring at him like he was crazy. I join in when we stop at the next light. We both stop at the same time and laugh while the people are still staring at us. He looks at me and says "When the beat drops, dance like a crazy man." I laugh "Got it." We both keep a strait face until we here I got the eye of the tiger And we both dance like were having a seizure.

A car pulls up next to us containing Andrea, Kian and Connor "Hey girl Hay!" Ricky yells and I just keep laughing. "Where are you guys going?" Connor asks. "We are going to get fro-yo and catch a movie! What about you guys?" Ricky says "We are going shoppinngggggg!" Andrea says excitedly "So we'll see you guys later?" I say as Kian pulls out his vlog camera "So guys! Look who we found!" He says excitedly and points the camera towards Ricky and I. I wave and Ricky makes a weird noise.

_________________________________________________________________________________

TO BE CONTINUED ;)