Oh no :o

"Jenn! I'm sorry! Just let me explain," Jc grabs my elbow and spins me around.

"Jc, I get it. I'm not enough so you want to be with another girl. I'm sorry." I say with tears streaming down my face.

"No, Jenn-" He wipes the tears away with his thumb.

"Jc, I got the picture. There's no more to explain." I say and start running.

Thank god I wasn't far away from my apartment. I slam the door while Andrea is sitting on the couch.

"Jenn?" She asks worriedly. I slide down the door and start sobbing into my knees. "I'm-never enough- Andrea-" I say between sobbing "Jenn! Come here," She helps me up, hugs me and puts me on the couch with a blanket.

She grabs we a makeup wipe and starts boiling some water.

"Jenn, can you tell me what happened?" she asks softly as if I'm a fragile child.

"Andrea- He was- kissing- Another girl-" I say still sobbing

"Jenn, I'm so sorry." She says "Let me tell Kian to beat him up." She says causing me to laugh through the tears.

She turns the now boiling water into hot chocolate and hands me a mug. "Thanks," I say still crying.

"Jenn, Please don't cry. He doesn't know what he is missing, you're amazing and I know a bunch of other people think that too," She says.

"Then why doesn't he think that?" I continue crying.

It was like I never even mattered to him. We have only been dating for 3 weeks and I'm not enough. It was like I was a joke. He took my heart and tore it into more pieces than you could ever imagine. I thought we were different, you know? I just think the worst part is that this is like a game to him, choose a girl to make out with. Andrea just sits there and stares at me, like I'm a sick child.

"Jenn?" She asks oddly

"Mhm?" I mumble.

"What are you thinking?" She asks still staring at me, genuinely worried.

"I'm thinking that this whole thing was a game to him. Its not like it mattered to him, Right?" I say venting. I feel bad for her to have to put up with me.

"That's not what he's saying." She says showing me her phone. All of her notifications are text about me. Most of them from Jc, some from Kian, Ricky, And Connor.

She answered a call she was getting. "Yea she's here... Yea... Do you want to talk to her?" She hands me her phone and whispers "Its Ricky"

"Hey" I say trying to sound a little bit more happy than I actually am.

"Are you okay?" He asks

"I've been better" I laugh.

"I'm coming over with Kian" He says hanging up.

"Kian and Ricky are coming over apparently" I say to Andrea while I lay down on the couch and stare blankly at the TV. I cant help but think I should talk to him. I cant though. After what he did, I cant just do that. I throw the promise ring on the table. When there's a knock on the door Andrea yells "I'll get it!" From the kitchen "Thanks" I mumble as two boys come running in. "Jenn!" Ricky calls as Kian greets his girlfriend. "What happened?" He asks sitting on the chair across from me.

I sigh and sit up "He kissed another girl right in front of me Ricky, you know how much that hurts?" I say and start crying again.

"He didn't seem to take it too well either" Kian says.

"What?" I ask looking up at him.

"He came home crying and collapsed to the floor. He started mumbling I've lost her, over and over and over" Ricky explains.

"Why are you here and not with him then?" I asked.

"Because he's a big boy. He can handle himself, we were more worried about you. Connor was trying to talk to him when we left" Ricky says kindly.

"Thanks guys. It means a lot to me." I say now sitting up

"Come on Jenn, Get up." Kian orders me.

"Why?" I question him.

"Because we are all going to taco bell to cheer you up" He states.

"Do I have a choice?" I ask.

"Nope" Andrea answers popping the 'P' And we head to taco bell. I bought a Baja blast and two Doritos locos tacos. We all sit at a table and act like nothing was wrong. I laugh every now and then but I'm constantly thinking its times like these when you know who's really there for you. The time flies by and we soon go our separate ways. Andrea drives us home and as soon as we get there I got to bed. It seems like if dreams were real the world would be a better place. Everyone would have their own reality. Everything could change to what you want.

~If life's a dream, Don't wake me up.~

Edited