Turnt

*Jc's POV*

Jenn signaled She had a gun.

She walked towards me, I didn't mind. As long as she was away from Jenn; I'm so afraid of loosing her again. I need her more than I probably should. Life just seems meaningless without her. I mean, what else is life for if its not for caring about someone to the point where you'd die for them? Some people think this is cowardice to not want to live without the one you love, but its worse when you say you wouldn't die for them.

"You." She stated, not as a question.

"Me," I reply, trying to stall her away from Jenn.

"Come on smart ass, I'm moving you." She says untying the ropes tying me to the pole.

"And why is that?" I say, still leaning against the pole. "I'm pretty comfortable, thanks."

"Because I can't stand to see you around her," she smirks "I cant stand to see you at all, honestly"

"Really?" I pause, "I thought this shirt was nice"

"Just shut up and move," She says, obviously over the conversation.

"Who are you planning to kill first?" I ask while walking with her following behind me with another knife.

"Who ever your friend runs to first," She says with a voice cold as stone.

"Friend?" I ask

"I left a note in your room, whoever finds it is coming to see you and your toy die."

"What's wrong?" I ask changing the subject, while trying to comprehend what she just said

"What do you mean?" She says, her voice softening a bit.

"I mean last time I saw you, you were just a nice girl with Starbucks and an obsession with youtubers. Now we're here and its the exact opposite."  I say tying a new approach to keep her away from Jenn. Girl's love gossip right?

"I've changed." She states coldly but not as bad as before.

"Why?" I ask, trying to crack her open. We walk into a long hallway.

"Maybe because the guy I thought I loved broke my heart and never thought twice about it." she says tears threatening to spill over the brim of her eyes. "All I wanted was someone to love me. I always get shut out, Jc. You shut me out."

"I promise you, you don't want me. You don't need me, or any guy for that matter. Just be you, and be happy." I cant believe I'm saying this to my soon to be murderer.

"But if a guy isn't going to love me then who is?" A tear glides down her cheek and she wipes it away with her thumb, flicking her chin length brown hair away at the same time. She had very soft facial features, a small round nose with naturally pink and full lips, None of which matched with her striking gray eyes. She was very pretty, but she was no Jenn.

"Love yourself. at least you know you can't break your own heart." I slightly chuckle.

"Stop!" She demands, whisper yelling. She covers my mouth with her hand gently so I won't talk. Footsteps echo down the hallway. She reaches for her gun and shoves me into a room and slams the door, the door clicks signaling she locked it.

______________________________________

oOoOoOo Suspense!

Thanks again for 20k, 400 votes total and 99 comments.

Trying to make these shorter soo

Love you my lucky stars!

BYEEE