Twitter c:

"You didn't hang up" He smirks

"Jesus you scared me." I say as the thumping of my heart starts to slow down. "Did you see Jc?'"

"About him," He starts to untie me and pauses "Never mind" He finishes quickly

"No, tell me." I say sternly, being a bit pushy.

"Its nothing, don't worry about it." He mumbles, clearly trying to avoid the topic.

"Connor," I whine

"You're not going to like what I'm going to say." He stops untying me, leaving my legs stuck to the pole where I cant reach them.

"Just tell me" I say, sick of playing games.

"I don't think you should be with him." He says inching closer to me

"Why?" I say a bit stunned.

"Jenn, he cheated on you! Don't you get that you don't need people to treat you like that? He's doesn't deserve you, Jenn." He says raising his voice. I let it sink in so I don't over react.

"Can you untie me, please." I say with a sigh.

"No." He shifts his feet but still stands in front of me.

"Why not?" I try to change the subject so my heart doesn't feel like its caving in anymore.

"Because I'm not done yet and I don't want you to run away." He folds his arms on his chest

"Can you finish before she comes back then?" I sigh again

"The police already have her, they let me go in here alone to talk to you." He says (I know this isn't realistic but this is just to get to the point)

"Connor-"

"Just hear me out" He cuts me off

"Fine" I raise my hands in defeat.

"If he really loved you and needed you in his life he wouldn't have sulked in his room so long and waited for something horrible to happen before he came back."

"What are you trying to get at here, because I feel like you're just trying to make me feel bad."

"I'm not. I just don't think you should be together." He raises his voice again

"And who gave you the right to decide that?" I get say louder than him

"I'm just trying to help you!" he says now yelling

"I don't need you're help! Especially not now! Why would you even bring this up now!?" I yell back

"Because I love you more than he ever could! I mean- *Insert swear word if you're old enough because I know some younger kids read this*" He spills

"Just untie me please" I say on the verge of tears. He does as I say and walks back in front of me again

"Jenn-" This time I cut him off

"No, Connor. I don't want to hear from you or your bipolar personality anymore. I just want to go home and for everything to be okay again, but obviously that's never going to happen." I say with a sudden burst of rage for the guts he had to say all of that. I storm/run out of the room. The hallway is surprisingly easy to navigate. I rush up a flight of stairs and to the end of another hallway to a door that leads to outside. There I see Jc sitting on a curb with an icepack on his knee. He hears the door close and immediately turns around and jumps up.

"Jenn!" He mumbles into my hair as we hug each each other so tight I almost suffocate

"You're okay" I start to cry, after so long of not being able to "You're okay" I repeat now crying even harder

"Im okay" He replies and rubs my back

"We're okay," He presses his lips to my forehead

______________________________

I hope you liked it!

This one actually took a long time bc I wanted it to be good, I also stuck to my new schedule of updating on Mondays from now on.
If you don't know @MyLifeInStories (aka Araya) and I are best friends in real life and she actually made a story about the success we've (We as in you guys for reading, voting, and commenting) had on this story. She's been writing it since 10k and now we are at 24k. This update really got me. I think it might have been because I have been a bit sad lately, because of personal reasons and she makes it seem like every things okay. When ever I talk to her (Which is a lot) she just brightens up my day instantly. If you know Araya you would know that she's a very positive person and loves to make people happy.

Honestly, without Araya I wouldn't be half the person I am today. We've only known each other for almost 2 years but the bond we have together is so amazing its indescribable. I feel like I'm writing a marriage proposal.

Im sorry I'm really bad with words and most of you don't care but she matters to me (No homo).

Anyways, Don't forget to comment and vote and all that good stuff!

I love you more than lucky stars!

Btw follow Araya and I on our wattpad dedicated twitter @/o2lofBraya bc we tweet when we are going to update and are following back everyone who tweets us saying that they're from wattpad!

❤❤❤❤❤
BYEEE