;)

*Jenn's POV*

The door slammed as they walked out of the room. I squirm to reach my phone, as my hands are tied just enough to painfully scrape me hands. The ropes cuts at my wrist before they fall off and I grab my phone. The first person I call is Connor, don't ask why. At the moment it just seemed more reasonable to call him instead of the police because she might hurt Jc if she hears them.

The phone rings as I try to hold it up to my ear in an awkward position.

"Jenn!" I hear Connor yell through the phone

"Connor, she has us tied up in the basement and she just took Jc somewhere away from me and I don't know where they're going. She has a gun and a bunch of knives! What do I do?" I ask getting more and more upset as I continue to talk.

"The police are already trying to get you guys out without anyone getting hurt. They want to know If you can hide anywhere," he says seeming very worried.

"No! That won't work! She said she would not hesitate to kill one of us!" I say now whispering in case she comes back.

"You said you were in the basement? Where would that be?" Connor asks in a whisper voice.

"I'm not sure. I wasn't conscious when she took us down here. Try and find some steps. Can you hurry please?"

"Yeah I'll try. Hold on a second."

For a few minuets he doesn't say anything as I look around anxiously.

"Connor? Are you okay?"

"Yeah. Just keep quiet."

I do as he tells me and I scoot back to the pole in case she decides to come back. I rock from side to side nervously as the silence drills into me. Where is he?

Everything is silent except for the footsteps down the hallway.

"Connor? Is that you?" I whisper yell.

"Keep me on the phone!" He hisses back to me.

"Okay." I say putting my phone back in my pocket, not waiting for a response.

The door clicks open.

"You didn't hang up." He smirks.

__________________________

What should Connor do next? :o

Being real for a second tho; I don't want to seem ungrateful but you guys haven't really been supporting me except for reading.

Not that I don't enjoy seeing the amount of reads go up but no one comments anymore except for some rude ones and not too many people vote.

I know, I'm a really annoying writer and person in general but I would like to know what you guys actually think about this because I do work pretty hard to update and have a decent chapter. This one is short but still took me around 2 hours and help from MyLifeInStories.

On a different note,

I love you guys more than lucky stars *Insert heart emoji here*

BYEEE