Not creative enough to think of a title

*Jenns POV*

The next day at vidcon was pretty chill to start with. A couple of us walked around and met people. Jc and I made a video.

This all stopped abruptly when security started screaming, "EVERYONE OUT! THERES BEEN A BOMB THREAT!! GET OUT NOW!!"

People were running out of their rooms, Lucky for us we were on the top floor and the elevators had been shut down (Not.) We started following people down the stairs and alarms were going off. It took longer for people to get down the stairs when they were panicking because people fell.

We finally reached the bottom when Jc and I got split up "Jc!!" I tried to yell through the crowd but my voice wasn't loud enough through everyone's screams.

And that's when everything went black.

______________________________________________________________________

AHAHAHA LEFT YOU WITH A SHORT CHAPTER BC THIS WAS ORIGINALLY JUST AN AUTHORS NOTE

So, If you don't follow MyLifeInStories then you are either high or oblivious to life.

This morning she started a story about ME

ME

ME

WHAT

MEEEE

Yes, Me.

She also writes a journal on her own life and two homestuck fanfics

She literally puts up with me everyday

I've mentioned her before bc she's one of the greatest people who have ever walked the earth so go check her out.

Also, I have everything I need to start the new fanfic except the first chapter! I think I may start it within this week so stay tuned for that. 

I think that's it.

So, Follow me on twitter @MeowPack651 bc I lost my other ones password

And instagram @qutequoted (support account)

and also, happy birthday to Calum Hood bc he totally reads fanfics

alright

ILY GUYS SO MUCH IT HURTS

OKAY

STAY WHATEVER YOU WANT TO BE

BYEEE <3