ITS OUT

GUYS THE CONNOR FRANTA FANFIC IS UP PLEASE GO LOOK AT IT, MAYBE READ IT, VOTE?!?

Im actually so so so so so happy about this guys! It means a lot to me that you guys are commenting about it.

What doesn't make me happy is that some of you guys aren't happy. Yes, I stalk you guys. That means on here, twitter, Instagram, etc.

Please don't hurt yourselves guys. Let me be your reason to stay strong, because I really do care.

You're worth so much more than your worries and sorrows.

Please contact me if you need to talk. Please don't live you're life thinking your worthless because you're not, you're so much more than that. You have plenty of reasons to live. And, I get it guys. Things are hard. Life is hard. But things do get better. Dang, I'm cheesy.

But really, I care about you guys bc you're my literal life. I woke up this morning to 14.5k and it made me so happy you guys don't even understand. I have the most reads in my SCHOOL. That's a lot of people. This is one of my only things to be proud of bc you guys actually read what I type into my really tiny laptop.

I know what I write isn't the best but its what I'm working on. When I was younger I would always try to write like the other girls in my class but my writing was never as neat and my wording wasn't good enough. so the fact that this has 330 votes meaning that 330 people liked this story enough to show me means my entire world.

❤Thank you guys ❤

❤I love you ❤

Stay strong, positive, and yourselves, lovelies.

P.S I'm sorry the only thing I've been posting is authors notes, I'll work on the next chapter in archery tomorrow :D

Okay, love you BYEEEE

READ MY NEW CONNOR FANFIC