Last part of part one :ooo

*Jc's POV*

I walk up to Jenn's apartment with my hand tapping my leg nervously. I didn't want to do this to her, but I think its best for us.

I knock on the door and Jenn quickly swings it open and greets me with a hug. She notices I don't hug back right away and hesitates before pulling away.

"What's wrong?" She asks slowly grabbing my hand and pulling me inside.

Little did she know, everything was wrong. How am I supposed to follow my heart when its in a million pieces? All of my life people have told me everything I was doing wrong, but now I'm trapped with my own feelings and have to share them with the one that means the most to me.

"Jenn, do you like Connor?" I wait for her reaction but her face stays blank live I flipped a switch and she turned off.

"I would love to give you a great story about all the reasons I love you, because I do, but I don't see the point in telling you what would only be partially true.." She takes a hesitant breath "When I see you I can't help but think about the way you hurt me. Connor seems to be the only one who notices that."

I knew it.

How did I know she couldn't stand me anymore? A heart can only take so much damage, I tore at heart strings and she couldn't take it anymore.

*Switch to Jenn's POV*

"Jenn, do you like Connor?" His face looks like he put on a strong face because he's really close to breaking. But do I like Connor? He tells me the truth, and I appreciate that. He actually cares about whats going on in my life and wants to talk about it instead of brushing it off and replacing it with happy thoughts. But what about the guy standing in front of me? I still loved him right? I hoped I loved him, or else this relationship wouldn't mean as much as I thought.

I spoke what was on my mind.

"I would love to give you a great story about all the reasons I love you, because I do, but I don't see the point in telling you what would only be partially true.." I don't know where the words are coming from but I hope he doesn't take them the wrong way. "When I see you I can't help but think about the way you hurt me. Connor seems to be the only one who notices that.

And then I realize, I can't bear to loose the only person who has actually made me happy when I needed it most. Sure, Connor treats me like a real person; but, does he actually care or did he just get caught up in mixed emotions?

"Jc," I whisper, not being able to talk louder or else I will bust out in tears. "I can't loose you."

"You know you'll never loose me, Jenn. I'll be the one who's still here when the world hates you. When everyone turns their backs I'll be standing behind yours." He envelops me in a huge bear hug.

"Figure out what you want and I'll be back." He says into me ear, before letting me go and walking away.

But how do I choose what I want?

____________________________________

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING PART 1

IM REWRITING AND THEN PART 2 WILL START c;

Connor or Jc? I personally think either would be cute.

Follow me on my social medias to see when I'm doing things-

Twitter- @/o2lofBraya (shared with MyLifeInStories for wattpad)

Twitter- @/Rvdiohemmings (personal fan acc)

Instagram- BriannaWattpad

Youtube- Cant Stand Meow

Tumblr- brianna651

Kik- PvnkHarold

Annddd yeah c:

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME ILY MY LUCKY STARS

STAY POSITIVE

BYEEE