The haunted house

We find Sam at the entrance of the haunted house and we all walk in. Honestly, Im already shaking. the person who is taking tickets is dressed up and LEGIT SCARYYYY.

We are split up into groups of two, I am with Sam, And the others pair themselves up. We are the first to go in; The first room is a strobe light room. When the light turned off you could see NOTHING. everything was black unless the blinding lights were on. We quickly ducked under the fake spider webs they had up and there was a scream behind us, I quickly grab Sam's elbow on reflex. He laughs and we move on.

The next room has a red light. There are padded poles coming from the ground and a net on the ceiling. Its a maze to get out but when we can see the exit someone drops down from the net causing both of us to scream, And me, having the great balance I have (hint: sarcasm) fall backwards. He laughs at my clumsiness and we move on. The next room is outside, Extremely cold by the way, Sam grabs my cold hand with his warm one and leads the way.

After a few more scary rooms sam and I can see the exit. We walk towards it still holding hands to only get scared again. This time there is a group of people directing us to crawl in a maze of cage like things. They're on the ground like the ones in the zombie marathon (Watch Joey Graceffa's vlog if you haven't seen.) He lets go of my hand and starts crawling under. The zombies are banging on the cage and adrenaline is pumping through my body. I crawl through the opening next to him and try to go as quickly as possible. I meet Sam again at a part where we have to turn our bodies to get through the last opening and get out. He does this with ease but I scratch my elbow a little bit.

"Fuck" I mumble under my breath. No one seems to hear, so I continue on. After all of the crawling in the dirt I finally get out, Our clothes look ratchet. A lady that isn't dressed up or anything hands us both wet towels.

"Oh shit, you're bleeding." Sam says with a worried face

"Hm?" I mumble, looking at my elbow. Its blood red. He takes my hand on my good arm to find the lady.

"Excuse me?" He says to her.

"Yes?" She replies like she's been saying that all night.

"Do you have something we can clean her elbow up with? She got a cut." he says and I show her my elbow.

"Oh! Sorry about that! The first aid kit is over there? Can you guys handle it yourselves?" She says as Connor and Ricky come out.

"Yea, we can. Thanks!" I say, smiling at the nice lady we walk over to the first aid kit.

"Let me see" He says opening the first aid kit. He grabs the "booboo spray" and opens it

"This might hurt a little" He says while he sprays it on. I wince and he stops

"You okay?" He asks, I nod. He puts on a Band-Aid "All done!"

"Thanks" I laugh and we join our group again to get some food and head home

_________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry this is short and poopy like the rest of the chapters :P I'm trying to plan out where I want to put the drama, So stay tuned!