Enjoy c:

*Connors POV*

"Where are they! We were told to evacuate!" I yell to no one in particular

"Connor, calm down. They were on the top floor, I'm sure Jc was just sleeping or something." Anthony (Lohanthony) replies.

At this point, I'm freaking out. The girl I love and my best friend are still in a building about to be blown to pieces! That's right, girl I love. Jc's a good guy and all but he doesn't treat girls right. Jenn and I are pretty close so she told me how he's the first guy she's ever loved. Jc shouldn't be her love. Or her boyfriend. He let the fan kiss him for Christ sake! If he loved her he wouldn't just let her run away and sulk about it afterwards. She needs someone to truly love her. All she deserves is love but know she's trapped in a building with a guy who she thinks is her true love and is about to be blown up!

We've all called both of there phones, no answer.

I need to find her.

I need to get her out of there.

I need to show her what love is really like.

I run to the building doors as fast as I can, out running the guards behind me and slipping up the stairs without any of the security guards seeing me.

I get to the floor their room is on and notice the door is swung open, so I run inside.

The only thing left in the room is their luggage, some gifts from viewers and a note sitting on the neatly made bed. The note reads:

I see you've come looking for them.

If you want to see them for the last time before they're gone come to (Insert address here)

Bring everyone.

The note is on a piece of paper that has been ripped out of a small note pad and scribbled on with dark blue ink.

As soon as I finish reading the note and try to process what it means a yell erupts from behind me.

"Hey!" A man yells from behind me "What do you think you're doing?"

"Look, I'm really sorry but I think my friends have been abducted!" I say panicking.

"Sure, and the floor is lava. Now hold your arms up so I can scan you." His voice booms.

I do as he says "But sir, please read this note that was here!"

He snatches the note quickly "Are you sure this is real?" He says after scanning it.

"It was sitting on the bed and they're not answering their phones and they're obviously not here." I say, glad he trusts me

"Come with me" He says as we walk out the door, down the hall, and out the door.

__________________________________________________________

Hello again lovelies <3

Team Jenn and Connor or JcPenny?! Comment your thoughts :D

Thank you so much.

I know I complain and don't update on the best schedule but we are still top 1000 and that makes me one of the happiest people alive right now. Its like that feeling when you're actually having a really good day x10000000. Its so incredible, I don't know what else to say but thank you.

There are also now over 18 thousand people who have read this story and that makes me really exited for this story and really nervous at the same time.

MyLifeInStories actually said something really cool that I kinda shrugged off the topic but now I'm remembering it and thinking about how rad it would be. She said "Imagine being a motivational speaker to all of your readers." I'm not sure if that's exactly what she said because we had just finished freaking out about the amount of reads each of us have; But, just think of that. That would be like a dream. Sorry if you don't really care, because I know a lot of you don't care about my personal life c;

To the negative part: Please don't post anymore hate comments. I'm done with reading them. Its not helping you any because they will only be deleted. Also, there's no point in being rude to others just because you're not happy with yourself. If you don't like something change it! It's as simple as that.

Also, I can't let myself end this story because I feel like I haven't done it justice just yet. I'm going to get into some deep stuff soon so look out for that if you're still reading <3

Comment your favorite number if you're still reading btw, I'll follow you c:

Alrighty, I'm going to stop before this turns into a novel.

Thank you

Ily guys

BYEEE