The question!

I woke up and Jc called the next day. He said he wanted to go to the fair, and tell me something? The whole time I was getting ready he was on my mind. I had no idea about all of this nonsense, I just wished we could be a couple already and be cute together and hug and kiss and hold hands and all of that mushy stuff. I got in my car and drove to the fair. The thing is, when I got to the parking there were only about 5 cars there. My heart started racing when I saw his car. I walked up to the entrance to talk to the ticket lady.

"Are you Jenn?" She asked as I approached her.

"Umm, Yeah-" She cut me off

"Okay! So your ticket has already been paid for and I have a couple notes for you," She said as she handed me bright colored post its.

I read the one on top while I mumbled a thanks. It said "You look stunning, Come to the face paint station so we can match" I read the map the lady handed me and headed there.

Once I got to the station the lady painted a cloud on my face and gave a a single white rose.

"All done, Go ahead and read the next note" She said kindly "He sure does love that girl" She mumbled thinking I couldn't hear her.

I read the next note which said "Perfect;) now come to the ring toss game so I can win you a prize."

The station was just a few strides away and the man working there said "He's waiting for you at the Ferris wheel" as he handed me a stuffed bear. I was so confused about everything that I sprinted there and saw him, In a tux, With a box in his hand.

I walked up to him and he grabbed my hand and gently lead me into the seat for the Ferris wheel. As we sat down the man turned it on. We started going up and up, and up until we reached the very top. I realized the sun was setting and he was staring at me.

He looked at me and said, "Jenn, I know we haven't known each other for long but I cant imagine spending any more time without you," He opened the box for the glittering silver ring in the shape of a cloud. "Will you be my girl friend?" He whispered. I giggled and nodded, "Yes," He slid the ring on my finger and then suddenly, our lips crashed together. It seemed like everything was okay, every rude thing that people had ever said to me didn't matter. I was alone, With him. And we were together. Everything was right. We broke the kiss when the ferris wheel started to move again. We just sat there staring at each other like love struck idiots until we reached the bottom. We intertwined our fingers and the man that was working the machine started clapping, "Nice job, Dude." He said smiling "I know," Jc said causing me to blush.

We went back to my house and watched some movies and drank hot chocolate until he had to leave. We said our goodbyes and kissed goodnight and he left. I sat in my bed smiling.

This was by far, The best day of my life.

Edited