Idek where this is going man

"No! Stop!" I yelled. I was back where my world came crashing down. Back where he kissed her. She walked towards me.

"He doesn't love you honey, He never did. Its always been me over you" She said

"What have I ever done to you,_______!" I yelled with tears streaming down my face. Jc came walking up, He slid his arm across her waist.

"You tried to steal him away from me. That's not how this song goes, sweetheart." She says smirking. This time is different, like Im seeing all of the things I ran away from.

"Jc?" I look at him ready to collapse.

"I'm sorry, its not my choice." He says while looking at the ground.

"What do you mean?" I say trying to calm down.

"This isn't what I want, ________ Is-" She cuts him off

"Shut Up!" She yells at him turning towards me, "You're pathetic. Go find some one else to put up with you." And with that, she slaps me. I collapse, cover my eyes and mumble to myself "No" Over and over and over.

"You're just going to sit there and cry? You're weak." She says.

I stand up, wipe my eyes and stand close to her face. "What are you trying to get at here, You've already won. You already have him, why keep trying." I say with a sudden burst of courage.

"You know I cant win unless you're broken. Now why don't you hit back, Or are you just going to cry some more." She says

"Id be happy to smack that smirk off of your face for you, but we both know the only thing that would be is animal abuse. And you and I both know you cant break what's already shattered." I say with the tears gone from my face.

That's when I wake up, crying.

"Jenn, Come on. We have to see the boys today" Andrea says and walks in when she notices my condition. "What's wrong?" She sits down on the end of my bed.

"Just a bad dream, that's all." I reply wiping my tears

"Do you want to talk about it?' She says

"There's not much left to be said." I say sitting up.

"Alright, Go get ready we're seeing the guys today, Including Jc."  She says while examining my face

__________________________________________________________________________________

Cliff hanger :D

Don't worry, Ill update soon. This just took a lot of time for me to write because I kept feeling like the words I was using were wrong. Oh whale. COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN! I have a couple different endings in mind and possibly a sequel if you guys want?

Excuse typos please c:

Also the blanks are for What ever girl youtuber you hate :D