Chapter 10 | Congratulations

Morgan

Jodeci's tour is in three days and I'm really upset that DeVanté will be gone for my birthday. Scratch gone for my birthday, he's going to be gone for six freaking months!

I'll miss my baby. Then again, I won't have to deal with his craziness. 🙄

This is what happened the other day when I stayed with Tionne and them for a girl's night:

Flashback

"I'll be back, y'all." I said to them.

I went upstairs to the room Tionne let's me sleep in whenever I spend the night. "What do you want, DeVanté?" I had called him because he paged me.

"Where you at!?"

I looked at the phone. "Um...minding my business?" I said more of a question than a statement.

"Girl, if you don't stop playin with me! Where the fuck you at!?"

"I'm with Tionne." I had gotten an attitude.

"I'm with Tionne." He mocked me. "That don't tell me where you at!"

"I'm at her house, damn. Why does it matter?" I asked.

I heard him smack his lips. "Can you come over?" He asked in a normal tone.

Bipolar ass. 😑

"No, I'm with the girls. I'm always with you." I rolled my eyes.

"So!?" He got back loud.

"DeVanté, what is your problem!?" I semi yelled. I was trying not to get so loud where the girls could hear.

He hung up.

I sighed and went back downstairs. "Y'all, I'm finna go." I said.

"Nooooo..." Tee whined.

"Bye, girlies." I said in a silly voice.

"Bye." They said in unison.

I went outside and got in Aunt Gayle's car. (Well, it's basically mine.) Anyway, I started up the engine and pulled out of the drive way. Heading to DeVanté's house. 🙄

I pulled into his driveway and got out of the car, making my way to his doorstep. Before I even knocked on the door, DeVanté opened it and roughly pulled me in. "What the hell!?" I asked.

"I was lookin out the window. I knew you was gone come." He smirked before trying to kiss me.

I turned my head making him kiss my cheek. He gave me that intimidating look of his.

"What did you want me to come over for?" I asked with attitude.

"Because." He grabbed my wrist and lead me upstairs to his bedroom. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked in his normal voice.

"No, I want to leave." I said smartly.

He looked at me for a moment. "Okay, so what movie do you want to watch?"

"I just said I don't want to watch a mo-."

"Boyz N the Hood it is." He cut me off.

I believe he picked that movie on purpose. He knows the ending makes me cry. Probably want an excuse to cuddle with me, but I don't want to cuddle with his crazy ass. 😑

End of Flashback

See what I mean? He doesn't listen to me. He gives me no space. That look he gives when I get an attitude is lowkey scary. He be looking like he wants to slap the taste out of my mouth.

I'm starting to think I should've listened to Dalvin. 😳

DeVanté

I heard the doorbell ring, so I went downstairs and opened the door. A girl was standing there.

"Do I know you?" I asked.

"Oh, so you don't remember me?" She asked with her arms crossed.

I stared at her blankly. "You know, the one that you had sex with and kicked out of your house the next morning." She said.

(Do you remember that chapter? It was chapter 5.)

Still confused, I stared at her blankly.

"Well, you obviously don't remember." She rolled her eyes. "I just came to give you this." She threw some papers at me then got in her car and left.

I closed the door and looked at the papers. " . . . Two months pregnant, congratulations . . . " I read to myself.

The fuck? 😐

.
.
.
.

Dang, DeVanté. 😕

Vote
Comment
Thanks for reading!