Chapter 14 | XOXO

Reached 2k views and 200 votes. Aaaayyeee, turn up, dabb! 😝🤘🏼

I tried to post this last night, but I got sleepy. 😭

Enjoy! 💓

.
.
.
.

DeVanté

I woke up and stretched. Today we leave to go back home for our concert there.

I took a shower and whatnot before grabbing my bags and heading out.

When I opened the door, a piece of paper fell. I frustratedly picked up the note and read it before ripping it in half. I passed a trash can on my way out, so I threw the note in it.

"Aye, Vanté. We need ya help, man." JoJo said.

"Wassup?" I asked.

"Bro, the tour bus doin a lot of trippin. So bring ya ass." He started walking back to the bus.

"Damn, aight." I followed behind him.

•••

So we got the bus fixed and now we're heading home.

I randomly looked through my bag and found another fucking note!

I saw you rip the other one up, so I put this one in your bag.

Just thought you should know that I'm keeping the baby and I'll be expecting child support. I saved my number in your pager, so we can make arrangements of some sort.

-xoxo

"Bruh, what the fuck!?" I balled up the note.

"What's wrong with yo ass, nigga?" Dalvin asked.

I didn't say anything.

How did this bitch possibly get ahold go my pager without getting caught, I keep it on me at all times.

It's obvious the broad is stalking me and she need to stop, cause it's getting on my damn nerves. Molly the Maid need to go on somewhere.

Morgan

"So you have eight siblings?" I asked in shock.

He chuckled. "Yep."

"Dang, Ant..." 😳

He has to come from a religious family for his mama to give birth to that many kids. And all of them by the same man? 😳 Yep, they religious. 😐

His mama must be crazy, though. I mean, only a crazy person would pop babies out of that little ass whole that many damn times.

(I hope that doesn't offend anyone or their mama. 😶)

"So...are you single?" He asked me. I looked at him and raised an eyebrow. "Just makin sure before I really start flirtin and all that."

I smirked. "Well..."

Damn, what about DeVanté? Oh, wait...DeVantè who? 🤔

"...Yeah, I'm single." I smiled at him.

He nodded. "Cool."

"Bitch!" Tori said out of nowhere while coming from down the stairs.

"Wassup, hoe?"

She said 'bitch' so it must be some good tea. 👀☕️

"Girl, it's a Jodeci concert in town tomorrow night!"

Never mind. 😑🔫

I just hope Tori doesn't expect me to attend this little concert with her, because it ain't no way in hell I'm going somewhere within the same four walls as DeVanté.

"Girl, we need to go to the mall!"

"For...?" I asked.

She gave me the stale face. "Cause, hoe! We goin to the concert, duh!" She started singing Come & Talk to Me. Which I find ironic, considering the fact that the song was written about me.

"DeVanté so fine, y'all!"

I nearly choked on my spit.

"No one cares." Anthony said.

"But he bae, though!" She squealed.

"Ugh, can you shut yo peanut head ass up? You have no chance." I said in a jokingly manner, hiding the fact that I was actually being serious.

"Who pissed in yo Cheerios?" She playfully rolled her eyes.

I already know Tori is going to try and drag me to this concert, but I do not want to go. She just can't know my reasoning for not wanting to...

.
.
.
.

You think Morgan might end up going to the concert?

Will Tori find out Morgan and DeVanté were dating?

For anyone who started school Monday, how has your first week been so far.?? 👀 Mine been pretty straight.

Vote
Comment

Thanks for reading! ✨