Chapter 4 | Can't Tell Her

DeVanté

I woke up with a girl's hair in my face. I got up, got her belongings together for her, then woke her up.

"Aye, you need to get out." I told her.

"Why?"

Is this bitch dumb or stupid?

"I got what I wanted from you and I wasn't too satisfied, so get out."

She looked sad while slowly putting on her clothes.

"You ain't movin fast enough." I said.

"Fuck you!" She yelled before going down the stairs. I tripped her, making her almost fall. "Asshole!" Was the last thing she said before I slammed the door in her face.

Asshole...

That's what Morgan called me when we first met.

I know y'all probably think I'm a jerk for what I said to Morgan the other day. Truth is, I lied to her. I did not only want sex from her, I honestly think I'm falling for the girl. Expressing my feelings just ain't a good idea. I mean, she's too young. Age ain't nothing but a number, but I got a reputation.

I called my brother, Dalvin, from the house phone. He always give good advice.

"What, nigga?" He asked.

"I need help."

I heard a female's voice in the background, it sounded like Tionne. "Watchu need help with?" Dalvin asked me.

"Just come over my house, I wanna talk in person." I said.

He smacked his lips and said "Man, aight."

We hung up.

Ten Minutes Later

"What was so important that I had to come over here instead of gettin it in with my wife?" He asked before siting down on my couch.

"I got issues, man."

"Duh."

I sighed. "It's about ole girl. You know Tee cousin?"

"I think I know who you talm bout. What's her name?"

"Morgan."

"Oh, yeah. What about her?" He asked.

"I think I'm fallin, man." I admitted.

"Awe shit, for real?" I nodded. Dalvin looked at me and shook his head. "You know she only like ten, right?"

I gave him a look. He didn't have to exaggerate like that. "Fifteen." I corrected him.

"And that round to-"

"Twenty!" I said, knowing he was going to say fifteen rounds to ten.

"Still...besides her age, you know you can't tell her how you feel."

"I know..." I sighed.

"So whatchu gone do?"

"I don't know, that's why I wanted to talk to you about it."

"Well, I think you need to keep yo feelins to yaself...Or at least tell her about...you know..." He said.

"I can't tell her."

"Then you need to just let the girl be."

He's right. I can't let Morgan know about me, so it's best to leave her alone. I wanted it to be no strings attached, but It's something about that girl.

"But what about you and ole girl? What's her name? Tionne?" I asked.

"That's my wifey." He smirked.

"You a bitch."

"Fuck you. If you had a girl with pussy that magical, you would be the same way."

I shook my head and laughed.

.
.
.
.

I apologize for this chapter being short. ❤️

What do you think it is that DeVanté should tell Morgan? 🤔

Vote
Comment
Thanks for reading!