Chapter 15 | Concert

Morgan

I can't believe I'm doing this. I thought to myself as I put the finishing touches on my hair.

Yep, you guessed it. I'm going to the concert...Yippie. 😑

"Mo, you almost ready?" Tori asked from the other side of my bedroom door.

"Yeah, hold on." I sprayed a nice smelling perfume before walking down the stairs.

DeVanté

The boys and I were getting ready to go on stage. Loving the screams coming from fans, I peeked through the curtain and scanned through the crowd almost pissing myself at what I saw.

She here...SHIT! 😳

"Vanté, what's up witchu?" K-Ci asked.

"Nothin. I-I'm good." I said nervously.

He looked at me with suspicion.

The four of us walked onto stage and K-Ci started singing the lyrics to Forever my Lady.

I randomly looked and saw Morgan sitting right beside her! At that moment, I knew it was gone be a long as night. 😭

"Thank you!" Dalvin said before we walked off the stage.

I tried to quickly go to the dressing room, but bumped into a girl making her fall. "My bad." I said with my hand out to help her up.

She looked up and I instantly took my apology back. Her bitch ass deserved to fall.

I stepped over her and started walking away. "Come on, don't be like that." I could tell by her voice that she was devilishly smirking at my sexy ass.

Hoe. 😭

"Tori, I'm ready to go." I heard Morgan say.

I quickly turned back around and walked up to her with a smile. She mugged me.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

She didn't say anything nor did she make eye contact with me.

I gently grabbed her wrist, but she snatched it away. "Don't fuckin touch me."

I was tempted to do something I knew I'd regret.

"Baby, what I do?" I asked.

"Um...what's going on here?"

I glanced over at Molly the Maid. (No, I don't know the psychotic bitch's name.)

How she even know Morgan? 🤔

"Nothing, let's go." Morgan said.

"Mo...I think it's about time I come clean with you." Molly the Maid smirked.

Awe hell. 😳

Morgan turned around to face her. "What?"

"Well...I'll tell you that I know about you guys, and not from the evidence of what just happened a second ago."

"What are you talking about, Tori?" Morgan slightly rolled her eyes, obviously annoyed that I'm still in her presence.

"Your man is no good, Mo."

"Oh, I already know." Morgan glared at me. "Considering the fact that he's a soon to be daddy and didn't tell me."

Shit, shit, shit, shit. Fuck, fuck, fuck. Damn, damn, DAMN!  💀

"Now, Morgan...Baby, I can explain."

"You don't have to explain a damn thing to me!" She cried, causing a small scene.

The boys, Andre, and some other people were all watching.

Molly the Maid gasped. "Oh, my. That's interesting. Looks like DeVanté here has more dirt than I thought." She smiled at me.

Crazy ass bit-

Morgan cut off my thoughts by asking. "What else is there to know?" She crossed her arms.

"Well..." Molly the Maid started.

Hoe, don't do it. 😳

"We had a good time last week and um...I'm kind of pregnant."

Oh my God. 😶

Morgan slapped the shit out of me and walked out with Molly the Maid (Tori) following her.

That slap really pissed me off.

I turned to the boys and Andre. They were all shocked, with the exception of Dalvin who just shook his head. "Damn, bro." He chuckled. "Damn." He walked to the dressing room.

"Oh...so that's why you was actin all crazy earlier." K-Ci said.

"What the fuck was that?" JoJo asked.

"The game ain't for everybody, Vanté." K-Ci sighed in disappointment. "It just isn't."

"Yeah, yo ass should know as many times Mary-" I cut myself off. "Let me hursh."

K-Ci threw his hands up in defense. "I'm just sayin."

"Well stop sayin shit."

"Now...I don't care what the fuck you got goin on, but I would appreciate it if you kept it your own business." Andre said.

I didn't say anything.

I can't believe that Molly the Maid heffa snitched on me. Yeah, I was drugged or whatever, but I'm DeVanté Swing. Wouldn't nobody believe that shit.

Oh, and I can't forget Morgan had the nerve to slap me! Think she can just put her hands on me and get away with it? Aight, bet.

"I'm here if you need me, bro."

Shut yo black ass up, K-Ci. 😑

.
.
.
.

So Tori is Molly the Maid? Dang. 💀

What do you think is going to happen next?

Vote
Comment

Thanks for reading! ✨