Chapter 17 | Promise

I know I left y'all hanging, my bad. 🌚😂😂

Enjoy! 🙃

.
.
.
.

Morgan

He raped me, y'all. 😢

I never thought it'd happen to me, especially by him of all people! Who wants to loose their virginity that way!?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

YEET!

Aha, you thought! You thought, bitch, you thought! You thou-

Okay let me quit playing, this is a serious matter. 💀

He took off his belt and gave me a devilish grin.

I was scared for dear life. Was he going to rape me? (For real not for play play. 😂) Was he going to hit me with the belt? 🤔

"Ow!" I cried in pain.

Yep, he hit me with it! 😭😭😭

"Damn, this is not good material." He said after a third time of hitting me across my practically naked body.

He threw the belt on the floor and left out. He came back in with a different belt. It had fucking diamonds and spikes and shit on it, y'all! This nigga want me to die. He traded a leather belt for one with spiky stuff on it so he can kill me!

I can die if he kill me, y'all! 😭

"DeVanté, please stop." My voice was still hoarse.

"Aaww." He wiped away my tears. "It'll be fun, I promise."

...It's official...this man is crazy.

He chuckled and put the belt down. I was relieved, but still afraid of what he'd do next.

"I'll let you off easy this time. Hopefully you know not to ever put ya hands on daddy again." He smiled weirdly.

That would've been a major turn on if he wasn't being so creepy.

He untied me and watched as I rubbed my sore wrists. I looked around and realized that I wasn't at my house. "Where am I?"

"My house, baby." He answered with same creepy ass smile.

This doesn't look like his house. 😕

"Where are my clothes?"

He went to the dresser and got out a T-Shirt. "Put this on." He handed it to me.

I took it and put it on wondering why I couldn't have my own clothes. 😑

I shook my head and got up. "And where you think you goin?" He grabbed my arm.

"Let go of me!" I yelled trying to get away from him. He was too strong, so I started hitting on him.

SMACK

I fell to the floor. This nigga slapped me and that shit hurt.

"...Baby...I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to do that." He
gently picked me up.

"Fuck you!"

I got up and started leaving again. "No...please..." His voice was shaky.

I looked at him and sure enough he had tears flowing down his cheeks.

"Wh-...Why are you crying?..."

He suddenly embraced me with a warm hug, making a whiff of his cologne go up my nostrils.

Shit, my weakness. 😭

"Don't leave me." He said crying.

I just stood there and cried in his arms. I wanted this nigga to get away from me, but then again I didn't.

"Sshh, stop cryin..."

Nigga, yo ass slapped me. YOU stop crying, hell. 😠

He lifted my head from his chest. "I swear I won't ever put my hands on you again." He looked at me with those honey brown eyes of his.

"You promise?"

"I promise!" He said all loud and proud.

I giggled, but was lowkey scared of how he can go from zero to one hundred and back within three minutes.

"I love you." He said.

You crazy as hell, bro. 😑

"I...I love you, too."

DeVanté

She smiled, but I could tell it was forced.

I swear this girls means the world to me. I truly do love her, it's just hard for me to control my anger. I know I got a problem and it's affecting our relationship, so I'm going to try counseling for her.

I'll try...

.
.
.
.

Y'all thought he was going to rape her, didn't you? 😌

Was Morgan crazy for forgiving him that easily.?? 🤔

What would you have done in this situation.?? 👀

He's going to 'try' counseling.! 🙀👏🏽👏🏽

Vote
Comment

Thanks for reading! ✨