19. The Formal Pt. 2

Minhyuk's P.O.V

When I walked into the formal, it was quiet. For some reason. I guess I might have missed out in something since I was late.

Everyone's attention was at the center of the room. I walked over to see what happened, and found Eunwoo kissing Areum.

"I found you," I heard him say to her.

"What the hell?!" I shouted shoving Eunwoo away from Areum.

"M-Minhyuk!" I heard Areum say.

I grabbed Eunwoo's collar with both  my fists. I was pissed.

"What do you think you're doing," I said through gritted teeth.

"What have I done wrong?" he chuckled.

"YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID!" I shouted.

"So what?! I like her!" he raised his voice.

"She's mine," I growled. His expression changed. I slowly released him.

I wanted to hit him so bad, but I wouldn't want to make that mistake again. Especially nor in front of Areum.

"Little do you know, Minhyuk," he said, and I slowly released him. "Or, you don't know anything at all."

"I don't know anything about what?" I asked.

"About me... and Areum," he said.

"I don't care! She's my girl!" I shouted.

I grabbed Areum's hand, but Eunwoo stopped me before I did anything else.

"Minhyuk," he said. "Don't do this."

I tried to get away, but he stopped me again.

"Minhyuk," he said again. I looked and saw tears coming down his face. He fell to his knees, causing everyone to gasp. "Please don't do this to me. Don't take her away."

"Get back up," I said.

"I'm begging you," he said.

Eunwoo's P.O.V

"I'm begging you," I said. I didn't want to expose anything, but I knew that I didn't want to lose her again. Not after finally finding her.

I looked up at Areum. She was upset.

"Eunwoo," she said, helping me up.

"Areum," Minhyuk said, but she ignored him.

"It's fine, I won't go anywhere," she said.

"Areum," he tried again.

"Yes?" she said.

He only looked at her and didn't say anything. He just left.

*

Areum's P.O.V

I wanted to go after Minhyuk, and I didn't. Eunwoo had left a bit early, and the person I was with, was Jinwoo.

There was only ten minutes left until the formal was over.

A slow song played and Jinwoo asked me to dance.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and he kept his on my waist. It reminded me of Minhyuk when he first taught me how to dance.

Minhyuk was my first in many ways. He was my first friend. My first dance. He was the first boy I had ever liked. And he put a scar on my life from being my first kiss.

"Are you okay?" Jinwoo asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"That was a major scheme you went through," he said. "Forgive me for not stopping it."

"Don't apologize," I said.

*

"I had fun," I lied to Jinwoo. He gave me a small smile.

"I wouldn't say it was the funnest thing I have done, but I did feel lucky," he said.

"Lucky?"

"I sure was the luckiest guy to call you my date," he said. "I was lucky to dance with you, even if it was just once."

"Jinwoo," I said. "You make me feel... special. Like I actually have a purpose. I don't remember much from before I was in a coma, but reading my journals that I have written before, I sounded miserable. I attempted to take my life away, which was unsuccessful. I was saved, but I was in a coma for a while and forgot a but of my past. But I think I really like this life now."

"So, you perhaps can't get back the memories you lost?"

"A few, but not a lot," I said.

"Just know that someone cares. I know that the boys care... I know for sure I do."

"Thank you," I said. He pulled me close to him and he hugged me tight.

"Why is it that the more I am with you... the happier I feel," I heard him say. "You remind me so much of someone from my past. I think that's why, but I get more nervous around you than that other person."

"I'm glad I make you happy," I said.

"You're precious to me," I said, pulling away. She smiled.

I kissed the top of her head.

"I'll be going now," I said to her.

I waited until she was inside her house, where I knew she was at her safest point.

Vote and comment for more!

You guys are legitness. Much love💕💕

K