28. Blush

Eunwoo's P.O.V

"Tell me you still feel the same way," I said, as  I looked at her deeply in the eyes.

"Eunwoo-"

"So. You're telling me you felt nothing that night of the formal... when we-"

I attempted to kiss her, but she gently pushed me away before I did anything.

"Eunwoo. Let's just leave it in the past," she said.

"Haeun-"

"Let's leave that... in a distant memory. I think it's best if you forget what we had too."

"Ha-Areum-"

"Let's not talk about this again."

*

Minhyuk's P.O.V

"So, how is it between you and Areum?" Sanha asked, cheerfully. Him and MJ looked at me hopefully.

"It's fine, I guess," I muttered.

"Okay," MJ sighed. "What happened?"

"I don't know... I think she has feelings for Eunwoo," I said.

"Eunwoo?" Sanha asked. "Just because he kissed her doesn't mean that she would feel the same."

"I overheard Moonbin talking to Jinwoo about it. It sounds like they had a past. But I'm not sure what type of relationship."

"Way to cheer up the mood," Sanha said to MJ shaking his head.

"A past?" I asked. "Like... they dated before?"

"I think, but I'm not sure."

I remembered one time that Areum told me something about a memory loss she went through. I instantly got worried. What if they did date? That bastard must be taking advantage of her.

"Don't let him get to her," Sanha said. "If they had a past, he needs to let it go. She likes you."

"She's been acting really strange. Like she doesn't want to tell me something," I said. "But that bastard Eunwoo keeps getting in the way."

"Take her somewhere where you can both be alone," MJ said. "Somewhere you both can talk well."

*

After I took Areum out for dinner, I walked her back home. I felt like we had a good time and laughed plenty.

"Areum," I said, as we arrived to her house. "Don't hide anything from me."

"What?"

"Tell me. What's bothering you?"

"Minhyuk-"

"Why don't you ever tell me anything? Does it have to do with Eunwoo?"

"Yes," she said in a sad tone.

"Is it true... that you guys had a past?"

She didn't answer.

"Areum," I said, as I got closer to her. "I won't be mad."

"Yes. It's true. But I wish I never found out that there was a past with him. To this day I don't remember, but I found letters from the past."

"So that's how you know?"

"Yeah. Even my name isn't right."

"What is it?"

"Haeun."

"Haeun? Haeun. I like it."

"Just don't call me that, please."

"It's okay."

I leaned in closer to her, hinting to see if she would allow me to kiss her. She didn't move.

I held her face and kissed her deeply. I felt her kissing me back. I didn't want this to end.

"Minhyuk," she said, as she slowly pulled away. She chuckled. "I'll see you later."

"No," I whined and pulled her close again, and gave her a small peck on the lips. "I want to stay like this."

"I'm sorry but I have to go now," she said, and pulled away from my arms. I walked her to her doorstep.

"You're so cute," I said, lightly pinching her cheek, and she smiled.

"Thank you for today," she said.

"Call me or text me if anything happens and make sure you tell me if any guy tried to pull any funny business on you."

"Okay, okay," she laughed, and walked inside her house.

*

Moonbin's P.O.V

"Mi Young," I started. "I need to say something."

"Yeah?"

"I really like you. Please... be my girlfriend."

"Moonbin..."

"I'm sorry was I being too fast-"

"No. It's cute."

I felt my face get really red, and I looked away. She laughed.

"So is that a yes?" I asked.

"Yeah," she said, and kissed my cheek. " I have to go now. I'll see you around."

She casually went back into the classroom, and I just stood there, smiling and blushing like an idiot.

I hope you liked this and thanks for reading!

Vote and comment for more!

Everything will soon wrap up. Sorry guys but this isn't one of those 200 chapter fanfics. I'm really sorreh. But it won't end that soon lol. Love you guysss

K