12. A square

Jinwoo's P.O.V

I couldn't stop thinking about Areum. It was like I found Haeun. Like I were to have found my happiness again.

"You like Areum?" Moonbin asked Eunwoo. We were outside at the picnic tables.

"Areum? Why would I like her?" Eunwoo asked.

"Perhaps because she looks just like Haeun. As if Areum was her twin."

"I'm still trying to figure her out."

"So you do?"

"So what if I do? Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, no. I was just wondering. But she is exactly like Haeun."

"How would you know that?"

"I remember Haeun real well," I said. "Areum has that same smile... and laugh."

I still remember that day we took Areum out for candy. It was as if I truly found my best friend again.

"What are you saying?" Eunwoo asked. "Did you perhaps look at my Haeun."

"First of all, no one owns her. And why would it matter, I'm over it," I said.

"Jinwoo," Moonbin warned.

"This whole time I was with Haeun, you looked at her? With more than friendly thoughts? Huh."

"I was looking out for her," I said. "I didn't know you well at the time. I knew she didn't like me, but I didn't want her dating some guy either."

"DO I LOOK LIKE SOME GUY?" Eunwoo raised his voice.

"At that time, yes," I said.

"You bastard, really. I'm going to tell you one thing to make sure we're clear. I don't care if Areum isn't Haeun, you will keep your eyes off of her too," Eunwoo practically shouted.

"What about my hands?" I said teasingly. He had me real pissed. "You don't know what I'm capable of."

"I will tear you apart if you layed a finger on her," Eunwoo said. "And if you can't do that, we can't be friends."

Eunwoo stood up and left me and Moonbin.

"You just have no chill, do you Jinwoo?" Moonbin asked.

"I just... why would I want to lose Haeun again," I said to Moonbin. "I was crazy about her. My eyes only looked at her. Ever since she started seeing Eunwoo, I tried real hard not to look her way, but I couldn't."

"I'm sorry Jinwoo. But I don't think Eunwoo wants to lose her either, and besides we don't know for sure if Areum could be Hauen."

"How could I forget anything about the only girl I ever liked?" I replied.

Moonbin patted me on the back. I wish I could go back and tell Haeun how I felt. It's too much to keep in my chest, but there was no way to let it go.

"You know Minhyuk piles her too right," Moonbin said. "I don't mean to bring your hopes down-"

"I don't care. I'm going to get Haeun back. I let her go too many times, but I'm done with that."

"Jinwoo," Moonbin said.

I stood up and left.

Moonbin's P.O.V

I saw Mi Young at her desk, reading something. I wanted to talk to her, but I only end up asking for a pencil or something like that.

"Mi Young," I said walking up to her.

"Yes," she said.

"Can we talk?"

"About?"

"Well," I said. I grabbed her wrist and took her outside of the classroom.

"Moonbin," she said.

"Are you going to the formal?" I asked her. My insides were shaking. Great. That was so straightforward.  Wait, girls like guys that are straightforward, right? Nevermind thay, just look at her nicely. Damn she looks good today.

"Yeah, why?" she asked.

"Do you.... well I was wondering if... um.... be my date," I said quickly. Her face turned red.

"Okay," she said. She laughed and it was probably the cutest thing ever.

"Good," I said. "Oh yeah, one more thing. My friends can't study with me today after school. Do you want to join me instead... well if you have time."

"Yeah. That would be great," she said. My heart dropped. She said yes.

"It's a date," I said, and walked away. Way to go Moonbin. You looked like a complete weirdo just leaving like that. I swear...

I felt to delighted. It went better than I thought. Now I just hope she shows up.

***

Mkay that was short haha. I am updating my Bts Fanfiction (please check that out if you wanna) and I wanted to update soon on this one. I'll make the next one longer okie? Okie.

Vote and comment for more.

Byeeee

K💙