37. Ideal Type

Eunwoo's P.O.V

We've been on many interviews and a few variety shows. Our debut seemed to be a hit.

We had another interview today, and as always, we were excited.

*

"So what do you wish to accomplish since you have debuted?" the interviewer asked.

"We hope to make it really far," I said.

"We want to make everyone happy with our music, especially our fans," Sanha said.

"We hope for you boys the best," the interviewer said, and we thanked her.

"Well these next few questions are made by the fans especially," the interviewer said. "Eunwoo, do you have an ideal type?"

"Ideal type?" I said thinking of how to respond. I tried not to blush since the boys were smiling at me.

"Not really any physical feautres," I said. "But someone who is innocent, has a nice personality, and likes me as much as I like her."

"Is there anyone that fits your ideal type?"

"Yes," I said trying not to get emotional or blush. "I won't say her name, but she was my first love. I don't think there will ever be someone like her again, but if I came across someone like her, that would be rather nice."

"So you're saying you aren't over this girl whoever it may be?" the interviewer asked. Everyone in the audience was drawed into the conversation.

"I'm pretty sure I am now. But she was someone I wouldn't forget."

The rest of the interview were questions over the debut ad MV talk, or personal questions.

But the fact that Haeun was being brought up all the time hurt a bit.

*

Areum's P.O.V

I visited Emma a bit more often to see my dad. My mother could never find out. She would probably never let me leave the apartment again. Or worse. Maybe move again.

I didn't want anything to go wrong. Especially this time since I finally found my father.

"How's your mom?" he asked weakly.

"She's being too much... but she's good," I replied.

He looked like he was about to cry and I figured that he was going to say something about my brother.

"So you're in college now?"

I nodded.

"I bet Kiha would have been proud of you," he said, trying hard not to cry.

"Yeah, I think he would have been," I said, trying to comfort him.

"Kiha was like a son to me," he said. "I've watched him grow ever since he was a child."

"It's okay," I said to him. "I think he saw you as his own blood too."

"And," he said, looking at me. "How could I have let so many years pass. Your mother forbid me from seeing you. Did you at least get the letters and gifts I sent you?"

"Honestly, they were hidden from me, but I found them a few years too late," I said. "Thank you for at least thinking of me."

"I couldn't forget you, Haeun," he said.

"Areum," I said to him. "I want to be called Areum. I-I'm really used to

"But Haeun is your actual name," he said.

"I started over thinking my name was Areum," I said.

"Who called you that?"

"Mother."

"She changed your identity?"

"She said it was best-"

"No! There was no reason for her to even do that-"

"I suffered from amnesia."

"What?"

I sat down and had a deep conversation. I told him everything. My whole life story.

*

Every once a week I went to Emma's house. She kept the secret of me seeing my dad a secret from everyone.

I had a hard day today. College was sure stressful.but one thing that cheered me up a bit was Astro.

I was happy that I found them this way again. I watched their preformances or broadcasts on free time and I would laugh.

I clicked on an interview that they had the other day. The boys acted silly and cute and we're asked questions.

Eunwoo was being asked about his ideal type.

"I'm pretty sure I am now. But she was someone I wouldn't forget."

That night I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was his first love. And he admitted he wouldn't forget me.

Could he still... like me?

.

Vote and comment for more!

K