44. Exchanging Numbers

Haeun's P.O.V

I was late for the dance class. I knew I wasn't going to make it in time. I had all my paperwork in my hands and I was rushing to find a taxi.

My feet started to ache from running in heels.

I stumbled over something and I fell to the ground. All my paperwork flew out of my hands.

"No, not right now," I said to myself as I struggled to get all the sheets.

I managed to get back up, and keep going.

*

Minhyuk's P.O.V

"Minhyuk get in the van," MJ said.

I witnessed a girl that fell, and she accidentally left behind her handbag.

I picked it up and chased the girl, to return it.

"Ya!" I called out. "Ya!"

I finally reached her. I stopped her by grabbing her arm. She turned around.

"Is this yours?" I said, giving her handbag back.

"Oh, yes," she said, taking it. She looked up to my face. I studied it well.

"Minhyuk?" she asked.

"Haeun," I said. Her name glided off my lips so easily.

"Oh my God," she said in surprise. She wrapped her arms around me. And I held her tight.

"You're back," I said.

"Yeah, for a little," she said.

I pulled away and met her face. She was still the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. I couldn't believe my eyes.

But I didn't see Areum. I saw Haeun.

*

I exchanged numbers with her. I found out that she was going to stay in Korea for a while. She is deciding whether to stay or leave.

I hope she stays.

"Who are you talking to?" Jinwoo teased me. I tried not to blush.

"This girl-"

"Oh my God tell me everything," Sanha said, eager to know more.

"I just know..." I started.

"Know what?" Jinwoo asked.

"I just know that there's no one else but her."

*

I didn't know if I should keep it a secret from the boys. I know that they loved Haeun, and I don't want to keep it a secret, but what worried me was Eunwoo.

Was he over her? It's been years since he mentioned her.

I kept questioning myself if this was what I wanted. Was this even fate? Or is it coincidental that I keep running into her?

"Well looks like I'm going to date," Eunwoo announced.

"Date?" we all asked.

"Yes," Eunwoo said. "It's all planned out."

"So, you didn't even choose?" Moonbin asked.

"No. Manager told me who it was. I'll meet her sometime this week."

"Aren't you going to be against this?" MJ asked.

"Yeah, you don't even know the girl," Sanha pointed out. "How will you know if you like her? What if she's a total mess?"

"It's bet she'll be pretty," Jinwoo said.

"So what? She has to be decent and fun type of girl. Eunwoo, don't do this," Sanha insisted. "I raised you better."

We all laughed.

"What? It's true," Sanha said. "What about that one girl... um... what was her name?"

"Oh," Eunwoo said. "She's... I'm afraid she's in the past now. I have to move on from that."

"But still. You can't date a girl you don't know. You have to be happy," Moonbin said.

"I think you guys don't understand," Eunwoo said. "It's just an act."

"Well I have a question," I said. Everyone looked at me.

"If you saw Haeun again... what would you do?" I asked. Everyone looked and waited for Eunwoo to reply.

"Probably marry her," Eunwoo said.

"What?" I asked.

"I mean... I still think of her, and hope she is doing fine... but once I keep meeting someone like that after a long time, I believe it's fate. And that's beautiful.

"But... I don't think that we'll meet again. If we do... well it just depends on the situation."

"After all this time you're not over or have forgotten Haeun?" Jinwoo asked.

"How could I forget someone I love?"

*

.

Vote and comment for more!

I love youuuu!!

K