27. Darling

Moonbin's P.O.V

I couldn't stop but stare at Mi Young. The cutest thing is the way she bites her lips when she's concentrating.

"Concentrate Moonbin," the teacher called me out, and everyone looked at me.

"Yes," I sighed, and went back to working on my assignment, but still sneaked in a couple glances of Mi Young.

I wanted to ask her to be my girlfriend, but I didn't know how. Should I be creative? Or professional?

The more I thought of it, the more nervous I got, so I couldn't stop thinking about it.

*

"Mi Young," I said, catching up to her in the hallway.

"Oh, hi!" she said.

"Do you have anything going on this weekend?" I asked.

"Not that I know of. Why?"

"Well... we should do something. I mean I don't have anything going on..."

"Um... okay. Yes that would be nice," she said. "I'll see you in class."

She walked off into the cafeteria. I wanted to jump and shout from happiness, but I didn't want to seem crazy in front of others.

Everything so far was perfect.

*

Areum's P.O.V

I wanted to ask my mom about my past, but I didn't know how. What if I wasn't supposed to know? Did she not want me to know?

"Mom," I said to her, and she was on her way out the door again.

"What?" she asked.

"Um- nothing," I said.

"Tell me. I'm already wasting time stopping to listen to you."

"You seemed to know Eunwoo from the other day. Where do you know him from?"

"Stop asking nonsense. You know what? Don't talk to that boy."

"Mom-"

"Leave the house spotless. I'm leaving."

She slammed the door on her way out which made me shutter.

I looked out the window and watched her drive away until she was no longer in sight.

When she was gone, I stepped into her bedroom. I haven't gone through all the boxes yet.

I found pictures of when I was a child, and many of my brother. I sighed. He was such an amazing person.

I went through more letters from my father, but he stopped writing after my brother passed away. I couldn't find anymore after those days.

I went through many pictures and notes from Eunwoo. And then a letter from Jinwoo that read:

Haeun,

Forgive me for pulling such a move on you. I didn't know what I was thinking. I can't deny that I like you either.

You won't answer my calls or texts, and this was the only way I could get to you. I stopped by your house the other day and didn't find you.

If you moved, I hope that you can start over good. I know that I can't forget you, and I hope you won't forget me. Please be well.

I love you.

~Jinwoo

*

"Hello Areum," Jinwoo said, as he came up to me. He had a big bruise on his face.

"Jinwoo," I gasped as I saw him.

"What?" he chuckled.

"Y-you have a-"

"Bruise? Yeah. It's fine, really."

"Did you get into a fight?"

"No, why would you say that?"

"Then how?"

"I-um... fell."

"Oh, I see," I said. I didn't believe him, but I knew he wouldn't say anyways.

"Are you okay? You don't look so well," he said, studying my face.

"I-I'm fine," I stuttered and looked away.

"Jinwoo," I heard someone say and I turned. It was Eunwoo.

"Is there a problem?" Jinwoo chuckled at Eunwoo in a teasing way.

"I have something to say," Eunwoo said to Jinwoo.

"Okay, go ahead," he said.

"Not to you."

"I know."

"Then why are you still here?"

"What do you have to hide?" Jinwoo said, then he looked at me. "Sorry darling, but I have to go now." And Jinwoo walked away.

"Darling? My ass," I heard Eunwoo mutter to himself.

I closed my locker door.

"Ya, Areum," Eunwoo said, and then changed his expression. "Or... Haeun?"

"Please don't call me that," I said, gently.

"But you know that..." he said stepping closer towards me. "Now you know what we had, huh?"

"Let's not talk about this," I said, stepping back. "At least not here."

"Haeun," he said, lifting my chin up, making me meet his eyes.

"Tell me that you still feel the same way," he said.

*

Vote and comment for more!

Finally getting some stuff done. Be looking foward to more of this and BTS! I Love you guysss

K