52. Admire

Jinwoo's P.O.V

"Why does oppa say he doesn't have time for me? What is this even!" Seo Jun whined.

Seo Jun was a total pycho, but a part of me felt bad for her. She really liked Eunwoo. She has ever since the trainee years, except she never debuted as a singer and became a model instead.

I don't really know Seo Jun much, but I knew that she really liked Eunwoo.

"Seo Jun," I said, and she looked at me. "What do you like about Eunwoo?"

"Eunwoo oppa..." she made a dreamy expression as she thought of him. "He's handsome, he's talented, but during the trainee years... he has just been really nice to me when no one else was."

"I see."

"What about you? Do you think of someone like that?"

"I did. She was someone from my past. I finally moved on and found someone new to like. She's very annoying, noisy, and really rude, but I know that somewhere deep down she's probably not what she seems. I never had the guts to say anything nor do I do at the moment. Not a day goes by when I don't think of her. I feel like the luckiest man when she says my name... but she looks at someone else."

"I know what you're feeling. Ever since Haeun came back, Eunwoo only thinks of her. Haeun... I was really mean to her when we were younger; when she was Haeun and Areum. But at the same time, I do regret being that person. She never really did anything to me. I just played along with everyone else so that I wouldn't get hurt either... but it hurts more now. And I think this is what I get for being a stupid kid."

"This is probably the deepest conversation I have had with you," I chuckled.

"Yeah I guess so," she chuckled. She gave me a warm smile. "Whoever that girl is... she would be very fortunate to have you."

"You really think she would be?"

"Sure do. Who is it by the way? I won't tell if you don't want me to."

"Her name... Seo Jun."

*

Seo Jun's P.O.V

We were to come up with more scandals and staging in public. More holding hands, small hugs, but I haven't kissed Eunwoo yet. I don't think he would want to anyways, and I doubt he would do it if we had to.

Once we went inside the practice room, his hand immediately slipped away from me. He looked around to make sure we were alone.

"I can't do this anymore," he said. "It's been over a month and I don't think I can go another day with this."

"What is it that you don't even like about me? Huh? Right now, you're only thinking of yourself. If you didn't want this, you shouldn't have signed your name in the first place."

"It's not like I had a choice-"

"Yes you do, Eunwoo... and you've clearly chosen Haeun."

"Seo Jun-"

"I feel so stupid wasting my mind on you. You are the only one I ever think of. But I wasted my time thinking you would ever like me back."

I couldn't help but cry. I didn't want to. I hated crying in front of people. It made me feel weak, like I couldn't do anything else about it.

"Don't cry Seo Jun," he said, and hugged me.

"No," I said, pushing him away. "You don't have to be nice to me. It's an act, remember?"

My hand was on the doorknob when he stopped me.

"Maybe I don't want to act anymore," he said. "Let's end this. Now."

I felt something inside of me fall apart.

"Fine."

*

Vote and comment for more!

K