The Lavender Hoodie

Aurora's POV:

"Brendon!", I called from our bedroom.

"Come help me clean your damn closet!"

Brendon came trotting into the room, with a clearly irritated face. "What?", he wore this absolutely adorable confused expression, but I could hear aggravation so I didn't dare comment on it.

"When you said 'we are a hurricane', I didn't think you meant iN YOUR CLOSET! LOOK HOW MESSY IT IS! BRENDON BOYD URIE!"

His eyes widened as he stared blankly at the closest within the open doors. He ran a hand through his hair. "I didn't know it was this-"

I shook my head, "It's okay. Come on, just help me."

Brendon slipped of his leather jacket and kneeled beside me, placing his hands on his hips, sighing exaggeratedly. "Where do we start?"

I shrugged, "We should probably get the clothes out first, then the food..."

He nodded and we started pulling out all of the clothes he had in his closet. Messily thrown, wrinkled, messy, some even torn. Nothing too interesting.

"I didn't realize you had so many plain white t-shirts."

"Me neither.", Brendon seemed a bit shocked at our encounters, as well.

It was until we were ten minutes in that something caught my eye. Something small. Something cloth. Something lavender.

This moment could be iconic. I could find... it.

I reached my hand out and gripped the fabric swiping it from it's spot in the corner of the closet.

There it was.

There, was the lavender hoodie. I have found it.

I smiled widely as I held it up for Brendon. His eyes returned to that full gaze as he cocked his head.

"Oh my god...", Brendon whispered.

"You-you found it...."

He grabbed it out of my hands and pulled it on, over his plain white t-shirt (what the hell, Brendon. goddamn you and your plain white t-shirts)

It didn't fit, it was obviously stretching and it only made its way to his belly button. But, the smile on his face said it all so I wouldn't say anything of it.

wait.

wait.

wait.

Brendon is going back into that phase.

Yeah, screw the smile he can't go back to wearing this hoodie every day. He can't go back to wearing it undER SUIT JACKETS.

What if he switches from the wide frames back to the small, reD GLASSES?

Wait, that might be cute, actually. Yeah, that would totally be cute. nOT THE POINT.

"Brendon.", I stated.

"Mhm, Roar?", He questioned.

"That... needs to go,"

He cocked his head, "What?"

"The, uh, the hoodie."

He hissed and gripped the hoodie while running out of our bedroom.

"Brendon! Come back!", I yelled, following him into the kitchen.

"Why?! Why do you hate everything that brings me happiness?!", Brendon retorted, crossing his arms.

"Brendon. There was a phase you went through in your life. You literally only wore that hoodie. Bren, it was in the past. You're going to go back to your obsession? Your dirty, old, small, wrinkled, stained obsession? What next? Wearing guyliner? Asking Ryan to re-join the band? Making.... the milk fic?"

His eyes widened and he opened his mouth to protest, shaking in disgust. I nodded my head and easily took the hoodie from him, placing it in a large plastic box I had set up.

"Can we switch to Almond milk?"

A/N: So I just thought that was funny. I thought of it not too long ago and I finished surprisingly quick. Sorry if it's short. Also... almond milk is great don't doubt it. Anyways, I hope you like it an thanks for reading!

-Emma💘