You Scarred My Baby

Aurora's POV:

"Okay, Roar. Dallon said if you send him one more meme he's gonna break your.... Put Up Or Shut Up CD? What's that?"

My eyes widened at the clearly frustrated outburst I caused Dallon. Well, mostly at his threat.

"Uh.......", I stuttered out, stumbling over my words, and myself in general.

"Where, uh, is Dallon... exactly?", I question, nervously. 

"Uhh, our driveway. Now in our house. Our... bedroom?", Brendon explains, eyes locked into the screen of his phone.

I quickly stand up, "Fuck, I'm outta here!", I shout.

And with that, I'm out the door, sprinting back to my house. Where Dallon was. Where Dallon was going to break my CD.

I push through the door and rush into our bedroom, thankful that our houses are minutes away.

What I see is terrifying. Dallon and Breezy... getting it on.

"EWWWWWWWWWWW!", I scream, grabbing the CD and running back to Dallon's house.

"EEWWW!! THATS SO GROSS!!! I CANT STAND IT!!! MY EYES DONT WORK!!! IM BLEEDING! I CANT SEE!! I DONT WANT TO LIVE!! WHERES THE BLEACH AND A LEAFY VIDEO?!?!! I CANT HEAR ANYTHING!! WHY ARE THERE SO MANY TRAFFIC LIGHTS ITS TWELVE AM?!? WHY DID I HAVE TO SEE THAT?!?!", I shout at once.

Soon, Brendon is outside, cradling me into the darkness.

"Ssshhhh, it's okay. It's okay. It'll get better. Shhhh.", He coed.

"T-they're so old a-and g-g-gross.", I cry.

He nods and rubs my back, "I know, I know."

Soon, Dallon and Breezy come out. They seemed to have cleaned themselves up, but as they catch up to us they're out of breath.

"N-NO GET THEM AWAY FROM ME!! I DONT WANT TO SEE THEM!! T-THEY DID IT IN OUR BED!!", I shout, pointing to them.

Brendon's eyes widen and he loosens his grip on me.

"THEY DID IT IN OUR BED?!?", He asks.

I nod.

"Ohh, Dallon. Shit's about to blow up. You already know that."

Dallon smirks, coming closer to Brendon.

"If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch. Make it a good one.", he teases.

"It just doesn't feel like a night out with no one sizing you up.", Brendon shrugs.

Now they're about a foot away.

"Well, of course I'd be distracted when I spike tHE PUNCH.", Brendon yells like a complete idiot, kicking Dallon's calf.

"OW!! WHAT THE FUCK?! THAT WASN'T A PUNCH!", Dallon exclaims, clutching his leg.

Brendon rolls his eyes.

"You scarred my baby."

A/N: This is either really funny or really cringey. I mentioned leafy so I'm gonna jump ahead and call it cringey. WOOOOOAAAAHH THAT WAS PRETTY CAAAARRRRINNNGEEEYYYY. Anyways thanks for reading and voting and commenting it means a lot. Love you dudes.

-Emma💖