Who is Naomi?

Her name is Naomi Renee Ramoz.
Big brown eyes,plump lips, very gorgeous face, with glowing, exquisite brown skin. Curly, silky hair, to her mid back.
She's very beautiful talented, intelligent, warm hearted girl.
She was born and raised in Brooklyn, NY. She looked up to her mother who was a independent, family oriented, strong Jamaican woman, named Alissa Smith. She grew up with very different cultures, with her dad (Victor Ramoz) being Colombian.
Naomi was never really was wealthy growing up but with 2 supporting parents, she had it all. Before she was born, her father had 3 other kids from a past failed marriage. Sebastian, Karina, and Nonya Ramoz. (Oldest to youngest) they are full Colombian.

Her mom never knew about the other three kids he had, or about the past failed marriage he was in, so their relationship didn't last very long after she found out. Don't get me wrong, he loved and cared for all of his kids very much, but he feared that Alissa would not want a divorcee, with 3 kids.

A couple of days before Naomi turned one, she had a new little sister, from a different woman (Jasmine Foster). Little Key is what they call her (Keyona Foster was her real name) who is half Trinidadian. Her mom decided to give her , her own last name because her and Victor stop seeing each other before Keyona was born, so she is the only sibling who isn't a Ramoz. Alissa nor Sebastian's divorced wife, Molina Vasquez, was too happy to hear about this. Luckily this was the last "baby momma".
Naomi loved her 4 siblings, she learned so much from them. They were her best friends growing up. They've always had her back no matter what. It was siblings before anything or anybody. The moms also got along and became very close as the kids started to become close as well.

Today :
Naomi just turned 21, and growing in fame wise. Known as Naomi Neé(nae) she started on Instagram, then started to grow on Twitter, and people loved her. With the support of  fans she started growing even more. Getting noticed by modeling companies, celebrities, and being asked to do music videos. Even being offered small parts in movies.  She was especially noticed when seen with football player, Odell Beckham Jr. on numerous occasions, rumored to be dating. Of course she hated the negative attention she got from that.
Not only Naomi, but each of the siblings are well known in the media, and are very successful.
But through all this fame, Naomi felt like she was missing one thing. A man. Or so she thought.
Will this "man" she is wishing for, be the one of her dreams, or worst nightmare. Will it ruin her reputation? Is this "man" worth all of her fame, fans, and all she's worked for....?