Chapter 6

Naomi's P.O.V.

It had been two weeks since me and Keith arrived in L.A. Everyday there's people coming in and out, setting up the house for us, making sure stuff is where they need to be, and that  we're living in a comfortable environment.

I tied my hair up and sighed in relief. I'm just happy everyone left for today

"Jane Samuels and the movers left."
Keith said walking through the bedroom door
(Jane Samuels is an interior decorator. Naomi's sibling's, and parents hire her to decorate their home.)
"Ugh, I know finally." I said rolling my eyes
"You've got to admit, they set up this house really nice." Keith said

"I know right, Jane did a good job with picking the designs around here. Like the closet *walks in the huge walk-in closet* The little chandelier up there was a nice touch. And look at this Keith."
I walk on the other side of the room, opening up the other closet doors
"There's two closets in here, one for you, and one for me. Even tho yours isn't has big."
"Aw, Naomi it's cool. Never had a closet , and even a house as big as this." Keith chuckled

I lay back down on the bed and stare at the ceiling

"What your thinking about?" Keith asked tracing his fingers against my stomach

"Everything." I answer
"I've been so busy with the house, I haven't even had a chance to see my sisters. Not to mention I've got a photo shoot,multiple interviews, a fashion show to appear to. And also my sister want me to model for her new lingerie line. This move really has backed up on a lot of things I have to get done."

"Lingerie line?" Keith asked smirking

"Keith did you hear anything I just said." I asked frustrated

"I'm sorry, I just imagining how sexy you would look in it." He said smiling, kissing my neck

"Move Keith. I'm not in the mood." I said chuckling and pushing him away

I got off the bed and went in the bathroom to take a shower. I took my hair down, and took off all my clothes. As I was looking at myself in the mirror I thought "Damn, I would look sexy modeling that lingerie." I smiled to myself thinking about what Keith said. I hopped in the shower and let the warm water run all over body. I closed my eyes enjoying the water, until the glass door on the shower slide back.

It was Keith. With nothing but a towel on.

"Keith you scared me! What are you doing?" I said covering myself up

Keith dropped his towel and got in the shower with me.

He pulled me closer to him as he caressed my body.
He put his hand on the back of my neck, pulling my hair, making me head go back as he kissed me so passionately.
He placed his hand on my area, rubbing up and down.
I flinched back at the feel.
"Shhh." He said in my ear
He pulled me closer and continued

I didn't fight it. Me and Keith never had sex. Last time I had sex, was with my ex boyfriend when I was 17. He was my first.

As the kissing became more passionate, Keith picked me up and pinned me against the shower wall. With out breaking the kiss, I reached over and turned off the water and he carried me out the tub.
He walked towards the bed and laid me on my back, caressing my breast. He licked in between them, all the way up to my neck, and he stopped at my lips, starting to make out again.
The kissing was so intense our teeth starting clashing, and our tongue were just exploring each other's mouths.
Keith then wrapped my legs around his legs around my waist, and started grinding his erection on me, making me moan.
Kissing his way down, he spread my legs rubbing his hand on my area, licking, and giving hickeys on my inner thighs. He then slowly started giving me little kisses, and blowing on my clit.
After that he got to work.
Licking every inch of me down there. Every time I squirmed, he would slap and latch onto my thighs, making me squirm even more. The whole time he's pleasuring me, he hasn't broke eye contact. It turned me on even more and I threw my head back and started moaning uncontrollably.

I couldn't take it.

"K-Keith wait-"
"Take it." He said in his deep, seductive voice

It was never this good with my ex.

I lifted my body up and threw my head once Keith started adding his fingers.
"Keith I'm cum-"
Before I could get my words out Keith removed his fingers, and stopped eating.
Keith came up and kissed me aggressively.
Keith took hold of his big friend and started slapping and rubbing against my clit teasing me.
I flinched back.
With leg bent back, he took his hand and held my shoulder so I wouldn't move. He slowly entered me, making soft groans.
His eyes rolled back, as mine did as well.
He leaned over placing both his hands in the side of my head, continuing to thrusts.
"Look at me!" He said grabbing my neck
We both made eye contact, moaning and grunting.
"Keith p-please!"
"Please what?!" He said with a grin knowing what I wanted
"Go faster!"
Keith instantly started pounding in me like no tomorrow. He leaned over kissing and sucking on my neck and let out soft groans in my ear. I whined my hips into him to get more of his inches.
Keith raised his hand and took a good slap at my thigh

"Shit Naomi!" Keith moaned

I begged for him not to stop.

He slowed down, staring at me in my eyes.
"How bad do you want it?"
I ignored his questions and continued to moan.
He slowed down a little more, licking his lips, while still staring at me.
"How bad do you want it?!"
"B-Bad!" I responded
"How bad?"
"K-Keith go faster please!"
"What's my name?"
"Daddy! Now just go f-faster!"

He chuckled at my frustration, speeding up the pace, pounding on my spot.

We continued all night, neither of us wanted to tap out. To me, this wasn't just having sex. We made love. And...I'm in love.

Keith P.O.V.
Naomi quickly flipped my over and started riding me. Moving in circular motion, going up and down. I couldn't help but moan and grunt like a little bitch.
I tried grabbing her waist to be in more control, but she slapped my hands away.
She looked down at me smirking.
She then got from on top of me, and started to go down on me. Licking every inch of my dick
"Fuck!" I whispered

I'm regretting this, but the sex is so good!

I'm the one who had to pretend to be in a relationship, I mind as well get something out of it...

••••••••