Chapter 2

Naomi's P.O.V.
As I snap back into reality, I realized I had been zoned out the whole 45 minute drive to the hotel thinking about Keith.
"...and I mean it!"
I hadn't realize that my brother had given me a whole speech the entire ride.
I looked to my left and seen Nonya covering her ears, rolling her eyes back.

I gave him the most disgusted, annoyed look,
"Are you finished with your little temper tantrum?"
"What the fuck ever man." Sebastian said in his "over protective brother" voice
  I smiled in relief, because I knew he was done talking to me for the rest of the day. It may seem kind of bad, but actually, not hearing him complain every 3 seconds about what I do in my everyday life, is a HUGE stress reliever.

   About a couple seconds later we pulled up to Hotel Derek. It's a very known hotel because many celebrities stay here when they come to Houston. My favorite hotel. They give the best service in my opinion.

The behave suite. It's the hotel room we picked. It's not the highest, best room of the hotel, but it's close to it. It's still really nice.
As we were checking in, Sebastian decided to get his own suite, as me and Nonya were going to share a suite.
To be honest I'm not going to pay any mind to him or his nasty attitude right now. All because I'm just trying to have fun, and the first time in 3 years I actually show interest in another guy? Really? He better get the hell over himself. He can be angry all he wants...so what. I'm not going to let him ruin my day. Not before I do this club appearance! Not tonight.
......

*fixing myself in the mirror*
"Wow! you're ready early." Nonya said shocked.
"...and you look good too."
I smile.
"Thank you, I started to get ready a little early when you were taking a nap. I didn't want to here any bullshit night on how I take so long"
"Smart ." Nonya said chuckling
As we're heading out the door I get a text
*text reads*
"Hey this is Keith. We met at the airport earlier, remember?"
My heart immediately started to race, my armpits started to sweat, then *POOP*
"Ow, shit"
"What the hell Mimi, walking into walls and shit, you ok?
"Yes, I'm fine Nonya" I said typing back to Keith, not paying any mind the throbbing spot in the middle of my forehead.

I reply...
"How could I forget? I was kind of waiting for a reply a little earlier, lol"

Keith P. -"Haha, sorry beautiful, me and my homeboys was just getting settled in our hotel rooms, and I took a little snap"

If he calls me beautiful one more time, I might just melt

"Aw it's fine, what are you doing now?"

Keith P.- "Nothing just chilling."
At this very moment I had this voice in my head telling me "Do it! Do it Naomi, now or never"
Every time I had this little voice in my head, pushing me to do things , it always would be Nonya's voice, for some odd reason. All though she kind of did push me all my life to get out my comfort zone.
I was thinking about inviting Keith out to the club to hang out with me, maybe take him back to the hotel with me, get to know him a little better. Ughh! I don't know.
After a while of thinking I just thought...

Fuck it.

By then my thumbs were moving on its own. I told him to come out and party with me, than after we could go somewhere. Anywhere, and just talk. Just to see where his head space is at, and get to know what I'm getting myself into before I even consider getting deeply involved with him.
To my luck he said accepted my invite
Keith P. - "Sure thing, just give me the info, I'll be there"
I gave him the club name and directions to where it was, the section I was going to be in, and the time I should arrive there.
"yes!" I whispered to myself
I'm finally putting myself out there as far as meeting new guys ... well, just one guy. It's kind of hard for me to find guys that's genuinely like you for you, and not for your money, or because of your name.
It's definitely a sense of relief. But at the same time, I'm praying to myself that this isn't anything like my last relationship, and that he actually does like me for me.

"What are you so cheesy about?" Nonya asked
I began to blush really hard
"Keith's coming." I said biting my lip trying to control how hard I was smiling
Nonya gave me that "awe" smile but quickly went away as we headed out the front doors down stairs, and seen my brother waiting for us by the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter
"Oh boy Naomi." she said placing her hand on my shoulder
I laughed
"Oh whatever, Keith is worth the long speeches and attitudes I get from Sebastian"
"You barely know him"
I shrugged my shoulders
"I feel like he's the one"

••••••••

Or is he?