Part 10

Maine just continued to look at the young man who was laying in bed beside her. She couldn't believe that Alden would rather leave his extravagant life as a bachelor to marry her. She shook her head in disbelief and looked at the ceiling. The glow in the dark stars that she put up were still there.

Then, she remembered that day that they moved in together. She was just 18 back then while he was already 21.

Though she was legally an adult at 18, she still couldn't believe that her parents allowed her to move in with Alden.

"Wow! They really want us to end up together, Huh?" She said to the 21 year old Alden while he was laying next to her in bed.

"I know, were just in college yet they're letting us live together." Alden replied to 18 year old Maine who was beside her.

That was their life before, they were comfortable with each other, but now they were awkward as hell. No more kuliyans with each other, no more jokes, No more cheesy pick up lines, no cuddling, no more movie marathons, no more weekly trips to the park, no more Saturday shopping, No more kisses and no more intimate scenes, and the worst of all no more us.

Now, it was just RJ and Meng. No more us. Just You and Me.

"So, Maine would it be okay if we were friends again. What I mean is could we start over?" Alden asked, now looking at Maine.

She couldn't respond in an instance. After thinking it through that she should be friends with her husband rather than mortal enemies.

"Sure, I'd love that."She responded.

Hey!
So, sorry if the storyline is really not that interesting, but Thank you for reading and giving time to read a chapter or two. If you liked this story please comment and I know this is too much to ask, but follow me and I do hope that you have/had a fine day.