Chapter 44

It had been already five years since that day.

It has been five years since the first time she held Seb, Athena and Raine.

"Mommy!" She heard her children call from the backyard.

She quickly ran to them and saw them holding a cake that said:

Happy Birthday Mommy!

From:Seb, Athena, Raine and Daddy RJ

She was surprised with the cake and was even more surprised to see her husband, who told her he was in Bicol for a business meeting, holding a boquet of flowers.

"Thanks kids! Thanks daddy!" She said as she gave her kids a kiss on the forehead and gave her husband a big hug.

"Hey, I thought you were in Bicol."

"I would never miss my wife's birthday." He said as he gave   his wife a kiss on the lips.

Suddenly, the kids kept stomping as they walked near where their parents stand.

Maine and Richard looked at each other both clueless of what the triplets were doing.

"Huy anong gingawa niyo diyan?" Richard asked.

"Rami po kasing langgam dad, eh." Seb said.

"Saan?" Maine asked an eyebrow raised.

"Eh ma, rami na pong langgam oh. Napaka-sweet niyo kasi ni daddy." Athena said as she squinted her eyes on the ground pretending to find ants.

"Oo nga, ma and dad. Nakaka-diabetes na po ang ka-sweetan. Kawawa na po ang mga langgam.. Tsk. Tsk.Tsk." Raine said as her siblings chuckled.

*******
Thanks for reading and dropping by, this is Kaye.

Please vote or comment!!

Muwah muwah tsup tsup Aldub Nation!

😍😘