Part 34

A few days after their "intimate encounter" Maine has been feeling morning sickness every morning she wakes up.

She has also been nauseous every now and then. She has been also craving for weird food combinations, and she feels that she's about to faint from time to time.

Richard doesn't know about these. She keeps quiet. When he was around she acted normal. He never discovered any of these. Until now...

Maine and Richard were sitting on the bed. Head kn the headboard and eyes glued to the T.V. screen.

Suddenly, Maine felt she was about to puke. Quickly, she ran to the bathroom door.

"Maine, okay ka lang?" Richard asked coming in the bathroom.

"Uh, yeah. This has been happening for days now." She said. She couldn't lie anymore. She knew that it was inevitable that Richard( sometime soon) would know.

"Maine, be honest with me. Are you... Are you pregnant?" He asked.

"I... I honestly don't know, Chard." She said.

"Why don't we go to Dr. Reyes tomorrow? I'm sure she'll know." He said.

"I think we should."

*****
Thanks for reading. Ayan na buntis na nga ba si Ms. Menggay or false alarm lang?

You'll know the answer to that question in the next chapter.

Please vote or comment and thanks for dropoing by, this is Kaye. 😘