Part 11

The two still in the room started talking about random things. From politics, movies, showbiz and etc.

The two really made being friends again really busy. When one moment they were bickering, now they were laughing their hearts out because of Alden's cheesy jokes and all.

Time passed so quickly that when they checked their phones it was already 2:34 in the afternoon. Then they realized they haven't eaten some lunch yet so, they went to a nearby McDonald's franchise and ordered some food. She checked the date and realized it was April 21.

While waiting she saw some kids that were attending the McDonald's Kiddie Crew Workshop. She saw a boy and a girl, which were both twins, making cheeseburgers.

She was so distracted that she didn't realize that Alden was sitting across her with their orders.

"Huy! Anong tinitingnan more?" RJ asked.

"Hmm, ay yung kambal na lalaki at babae. Any cute nila." She said while pointing to the kids.

"Hayaan mo, pagnagka- anak tayo ganyan din ang magiging mga anak natin." Alden said while taking a bite of his meal.

"Sira"Maine jokingly said while drinking her coke.

The two continued eating their meals and in no time were ready to go.

They went into Alden's car and took a small tour around the busy city.

They also went to a grocery store and bought some groceries and sweets. (Never forget the sweets)

Then, they continued on their small adventure and ended it by watching a movie at the cinema.

They went back to the apartment tired. Maine took a shower and Alden followed after she was done.

Maine was sitting on the head and her head leaned against the headboard.

She was checking her phone and realized she had about 5 missed calls both from Valeen and Patricia, her best friends.

She called Valeen and told her that she was about to get married.

To her surprise, Valeen
was screaming.

To which Valeen earned a questioning and worrying look from her husband, Jerald.

"Huy!" Jerald said to his beautiful wife.

"Hon, kelan sa'yo nagtext sa'yo so Alden?" Valeen asked.

"Last week." Jerald replied with a questioning look.

"Hay naku beh, Ikakasal name siya" Valeen said.

" Kanino?" He asked again.

"Paningin mo?" Valeen asked with a joking tone.

Jerald also shocked sat down beside his wife.

Although Valeen totally forgot that her best friend was on the other side of the phone.