Chapter 43

There he was sitting near his wife's bed in the dimly lit hospital room.

He was smiling, smiling like crazy. He was smiling so wide because his wife, the woman that he loves, gave birth to three beautiful children that he can't wait to spend the rest of his life taking care of, having fun with, and doing pranks with.

He looked at her once more and saw her looking at him with an eyebrow raised.

"What?" He asked.

"Why are you smiling?" She asked him.

"Nothing. Happy. Just happy." He said as he stood up and kissed her on the forehead.

She smiled and he continued to talk.

"Would you like to see our babies?" He asked.

"Yes, of course." She replied.

As if, on cue two nurses came in. One holding two beautiful baby girls and one that held a boy that looked like a carbon copy of Richard.

"Ma'am here are the papers that will indicate the names of your child." The nurse carrying the baby boy handed them some papers.

"Athena Celestine Mendoza Faulkerson" She said as she wrote.

"Charmaine Raine Mendoza Faulkerson." She continued again.

"And finally, Richard Sebastian Mendoza Faulkerson."

Richard kept smiling widely, when she wrote the names of their children.
********
Thankyoulamat kay  Princesa_09 for suggesting! Thankyou for reading and dropping by, this is Kaye.

Please vote or comment.

😘😍

Happy Weeksary!