_-Chapter 4-_

* * *
Garroth P.O.V

I sat up slowly. Laurence was sitting on the couch beside me, watching whatever show was on T.V.

"Mornin', sleepy head." He said with a grin.

"Morning..." I said through a yawn.

"Dante's making pancakes, I think." He said.

"Kay."

He slid his arm around my shoulders and pulled me against him. He laughed when my face went red.

Oh my Irene oh my Irene oh my Irene

"Pancakes are done!" Dante called from the kitchen.

Laurence shoved me away and jumped up.

"Pancakes!" He yelled.

"Oh my Irene, Laurence."

He grinned and ran to the kitchen. I ran after him. Dante was turned around grabbing plates from the cupboard. Laurence slammed his fists down on the counter. He turned around with a terrified expression.

"Jeez! Calm down!" He put plates across the counter and put three pancakes on each.

He put the bottle of syrup and the container of butter beside the plates after putting some on his pancakes. He gave Laurence one more scared look before grabbing a fork and leaving. I put syrup and butter on mine and gave them to Laurence. He only put syrup on his. We grabbed forks and went back to the living room. He shoveled a few pieces of pancake into his mouth.

"Slow down! You'll choke!"

He gave me a weird look that was a mix of confusion and amusement before shoveling more into his mouth.
I took a bite of the pancakes.

"Woah.. Dante, these are the best pancakes I've ever eaten!" I said through the pancake.

"Thanks!"

I shoveled more into my mouth. Laurence laughed. I heard a knock on the door. I turned to look.

"Oh, that must me Aph and Aaron." Dante said and walked to the door.

He opened the door. He was right. Aphmau and Aaron walked through the door.

"Hey guys!" She said as she walked over.

"Hi." I said through a giant mouthful of pancake.

"Hey." Laurence said before shoving more pancakes in his mouth.

"There's more pancakes in the kitchen if you two want any. As long as these two don't eat them all, that is."

Laurence set his plate on the table. It was spotless.

"Nope! I'm full."

I ate the last bite of mine.

"Same here."

"So... I heard you two... almost..." Aphmau started to say.

"Stop, stop, stop. I know what you're going to say so don't bother." Laurence growled.

I grabbed our plates and walked to the kitchen. I set them in the sink. I walked back to the living room and sat down on the couch. Laurence looked at me. He grinned. I blinked in confusion. He reached up and touched my cheek.
I blushed furiously. When he brought his hand back, there was syrup on his finger.

"Oh, I didn't notice that." I said, face still red.

He smiled and licked it off his finger.