_-Chapter 15-_

*Laurence P.O.V*

"So, what should we do tonight?" Aphmau asked everyone.

We were still in the living room, huddled around Loki.

"We could... just play games and watch a movie and stuff like that." Garroth suggested.

"Great idea!" I said.

"That'd be fun." Dante said.

"Eh... why not." Katelyn said after a moment.

"Oh no..." Zane muttered.

"C'mon, Zane kun! It'll be fun!" Kawaii~chan said, leaning towards him.

He sighed and nodded in defeat.

"Great!" Aphmau squealed.

  "What should we do first?" Aaron asked.

   "Let's just start with the obvious one, first." Travis said.

  "Which is...?"

  "Truth or Dare!"

   There were three reactions. Zane's was a long, depressed sigh. Aaron and Dante just shrugged and went along with it. Everyone else got excited.

   "I know exactly where this is going..."

   Loki suddenly sneezed. All of the girls except Katelyn let out an 'Awwweee!'

    "Ok... Travis, since you picked this game, you go first."

  "Alright. Uh.... Hmmm..." He thought  for a moment, then seemed to get an idea. "KC, truth or dare?"

  Everyone sat down on the floor or on the available space on the couch or chair.

    "Truth!"

   "Do you... like Zane?"

   Everyone looked shocked.

  "That's a little straightforward." Aaron mumbled.

   "Uh... K-Kawaii~chan thinks Zane k-kun is very n-nice and sweet."

  "Sweet?"

   "Nice?"

  Everyone talked over each other for a moment. Zane pulled his mask over his face.

    "Now, KC, ask someone else." Travis said.

   "Okay... Laurence kun! Truth or dare?"

  "Dare, of course."

   "Kawaii~chan needs this for her ship!"

   "Uh... what?"

    "I dare you to kiss- No! Make out with Garroth!"

   "Oh my Irene! Why the heck does he have to do that?" Garroth asked, shocked that KC would say anything  like that, then realizing she would do anything for her ships.

   "That's a little... childish... Kissing for a dare..." I tried.

"No, no, no! It isn't childish! Now kiss!"

"Fiiine." I sighed and gave Loki to KC.

I dove at Garroth, pushing him into the couch. I swiftly closed the small gap and kissed him. His arms wrapped around my neck and pulled me closer to him. Kawaii~chan let out an ear splitting squeal.

"Oh my Irene, Laurence! Calm down!" Travis said, sounding shocked.

I felt Garroth's arms get pulled off of me, and arms wrapped around me. I was lifted off of Garroth and held in the air. I wriggled around to try to see who was holding me. Aaron looked down at me.