_-Chapter 8-_

Garroth P.O.V

His face went bright red.

"I-I-I don't-"

"Relax, Laurence, it was a joke." I said through a small laugh.

He gave a relieved sigh. I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in!" I yelled.

The door swung open, and Dante exploded through.

"I have really important news! We got tickets to....... the Love Love Paradise resort!!"

"The what now?" Laurence asked as I said "Oh my Irene! Really?!"

"Yeah! Quick! Explain it to him while you come downstairs! The plane leaves in two hours!" He slammed the door shut, and I heard his footsteps pounding down the stairs.

  "Love Love Paradise resort is a resort thing on a beach but it isn't near here you have to ride a plane to it so if we don't hurry we'll miss the plane." I said quickly.

   He nodded swiftly. I ran out the door and down the steps to see everyone waiting downstairs. Travis was staring blankly at the ground with a terrified expression.  I grinned at this.

  "Are we ready to go? Do we have everyone?" Aphmau asked.

  "Yes!" Everyone answered at once.

  "Great! We have me, Aaron, Kawaii~chan, Zane, Katelyn, Travis, Dante, Jenna, Garroth, and Laurence!"

  "Ok! So! Me, Aph, Garroth, Laurence, Zane, and Kawaiichan are riding in my car, since it's bigger. Aaron said quickly.

  "Great, and I have Jenna, Katelyn, and Travis riding with me!" Dante said.

  "Good! Let's go!"

  We all ran out the door. Laurence and I ran across the street to where Aaron's car was parked. There were two seats in the front, three in the middle, and three in the back. Aaron and Aphmau jumped in the front, Aaron in the driver's seat. Laurence and I sat in the row behind them, me clear to the left and Laurence in the middle. Kawaiichan jumped into the back row, and Zane slowly climbed in after her. He sat on the other side of the row. She giggled softly and scooted to the middle to sit beside him. His cheeks were pink, but it was barely visible because of his mask.

   "Everyone in?!" Aphmau asked.

  "Yes!"

   "Great!" Aaron said and pulled out of the parking spot.

  Dante drove ahead of us because he had the GPS in his car. Aaron drove after him.

  "I'm already bored." I groaned.

  "Kawaii~chan knows what we should do!"

  "Yea, KC?" Laurence asked, turning to look at her.

  "A..."

  "Please no." Zane interrupted.

"-sing off!!"

   "I SAID PLEASE!!" He yelled.

  "Zane kun, you're probably the best singer in this car!"

  "Hey!" Laurence, Aph, and Aaron all yelled at once.

"You're crazy. You're all crazy." Zane muttered.

  "We don't have to do a sing-off. We could play a game. But we're still singing and there's no avoiding it." Aphmau said.

  "What's the game?" I asked.

  "Someone says something, and the first person to say that word or phrase in a song wins."