_-Chapter 10-_

Garroth P.O.V

Walking to the doors of the resort made me realize how big it was. I had to lean my head back all the way to see the top. I was still not entirely calm after leaving the airport on the island, so when Laurence touched my hand, I jumped.  He gave me a small smile and grabbed my hand.

  "This is where you will be staying!!" The guide said over-enthusiastically.

   There were five bedrooms, a kitchen, two bathrooms, a living room, and a dining room. I looked around, taking everything in.

   "Woah! Hold on, where did he go?!"

  I spun around. A cloud of smoke remained where the guide was standing.

  "Maaaagic~" Zane said sarcastically.

  I shook my head.

  "Right... everyone should go pick rooms!" Aphmau said.

  "How many are there?" Aaron asked.

  "Five! So that'll be... Katelyn and Travis, Jenna and Dante, ...Aaron and I..., Garroth and Laurence, aaaand Kawaii~chan and Zane!"

  I walked up the stairs to the upper floor. Laurence was still holding my hand, so he came with me. There were two rooms at the top. We walked into one of them. Laurence let go of my hand and threw himself onto the bed.

  "I guess you pick this room?" I asked as I sat down on the edge of the bed.

  He nodded happily and buried his face in the blanket.

   "That's you two sorted, then." Aaron said as he looked in the room.

   "As long as no one wants this room."
I said softly.

  "Nope, everyone seems to like their rooms."

   "Great!"

  He backed out of the room and across the hall to the other room. I stretched across the bed.

  "Guys! The guide is back! He's selling stuff!" Travis called.

   I jumped up and started walking out the door, when I realized Laurence wasn't coming. I walked back over and poked him on the shoulder. He grumbled something and rolled over.

  He must've been watching me on the plane the whole time...

  I rolled him over and scooped him up. He jolted awake.

  "What?! Where am- oh, hey Garroth."

  I set him back down, although I was prepared to carry him downstairs.

  "The guide's back and he's selling stuff." I explained, walking out the door.

  Laurence quickly walked after me. When we reached the bottom floor, everyone was looking at a cart of what looked like swimsuits.

  "Pick one! They're free!" Kawaii~chan said excitedly as she dug through them.

    I picked a navy blue one. Laurence picked a light green one.